Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6835 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    I'm not an expert at graphics. But isn't this suppose to be the standard of gfx? I have seen a lot of gfx shown by the website at other sites. Try going to deviantart and you'll see a shitload of these...

If you're a graphic designer and you tell me you've never seen gfx such as those, then i'm speechless.

Quote Originally Posted by iZINER View Post
    Nik always done great works, i'm surprised none of you have noticed him sooner. I admit i've only knew him because i get the digital arts magazines sometimes and most of the illustrations are his Just goes to show you, teaching yourself Photoshop is the way to go
    I doubt it's only Photoshop. ;-)
    Let's talk about the Adobe Suites, such as Creative Suit. ;P

Regards,

3.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    reddit.com
    There's a big difference between hobby GFX and Professional.
    Professional doesnt just involve Photoshop.. it requires drawing skills, talent, inspiration, time and patience.. which i doubt anybody on KWWH has.. If he did, he wouldn't be here...
    These aren't some $10 works.. more like 4-5 digits..
    I design free logos. click here.

Website's:
    iziner.com
    @delighted he started out teaching himself only Photoshop now he has a wide skill set in all adobe services i read his bio in the digital art magazines.
    <Web Developer
    Web Designer />
    Trusted :Dlow,robert420

he uses adobe photoshop and adobe illustrator .. =/ ..

Website's:
    dhi-forumerz.com watchanimes.org c0ver.me
    Freaking Awesome Gfx work there

Too busy :|
    Website's:
    L337Fx.com BeastieBay.net
    Its actually what Abstract Arts mean.

Those are mainly used in Creative Print Media.

The designs which people do here (example, templates, banner, etc.) are far inferior to abstract arts. For doing a proper abstract art, you must be well-versed with each and every effect/feature of photoshop/GIMP and also you should have a wide imagination & artistic view of every aspect. As for Nik Ainley, that guy is a pure epic designer.

Quote Originally Posted by iZINER View Post
    @delighted he started out teaching himself only Photoshop now he has a wide skill set in all adobe services i read his bio in the digital art magazines.

That's a long way to go, mate. You just need patience and free time. Unfortunately, I don't have that much free time.

He is just amazing. I've read some of his tutorials, hope he will taught us even more. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by kennt View Post
    I'm not an expert at graphics. But isn't this suppose to be the standard of gfx? I have seen a lot of gfx shown by the website at other sites. Try going to deviantart and you'll see a shitload of these...

If you're a graphic designer and you tell me you've never seen gfx such as those, then i'm speechless.
    Never. This is professional. I mean he builts this out of simple photographs, like bodies, telephones, etc. This is awesome, this isn't standard!
    Standard would be to edit his manipulation a little bit an mix it up with other illustrations he has done. This is, by no means, stndard gfx.

Regards,

Website's:
    mytinydick.com
    You guys have seen nothing. Welcome to the Digital art world.
    http://www.slashthree.com/artpacks/14/

Bad bitch in my chevy.

Website's:
    ReloaDeD.ws

Epic GFX. I'm a n00bish n00b compared to this GFX'ing

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information