Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62486 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 4 of 552 FirstFirst ... 234561454104504 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by The Coon View Post
    Does the minimum payout matter that much? Then it takes a bit longer to reach $100 and get paid.. so what?

@ Oron

You still tried to mislead us, saying "no shitty rank system" while you DO use a rank system!

And 55% is nothing compared to 85% at filesonic for sales.
    Rebills won't happen that much with the crappy bandwidth limits anyways.

Ofcourse, the free users experience is terrible. I could offer less waiting time between downloads with my home connection.. almost
    Excuse me to say: You are WRONG. And once more:

--> YOU CAN CHOSE the up to 85% "no-rebill option" at ORON!
    Do you get that now? Contact ORON and ask about that. And THEN you will see that you will earn MUCH MORE with the re-bill option. These are proven facts.
    But feel free to switch between 85% no-re/ 55% plus-re / 25$ per 1000 yourself. Do IT!

And by the way: I worked as a webmaster with hotfile, filesonic, fileserve, rapidshare, megaupload, depositfiles, extabit and even bigandfree. And you will make the most money with ORON. I can't help that it is that way. If you do not trust me: ask other ORON webmasters.

ask the oron team to send the payment fastly so that i can post the proof here

Apologies, I missed that part. You DO use a ranking system though on the $25 per 1000 downloads

I've worked with hotfile, freakshare, extabit, depositfiles, rapidshare, megaupload, fileserve, filesonic, duckload, x7, storage, bitshare, uploading, uploaded.

So far, every stupid promise one host made was a lie except on bitshare, freakshare and fileserve

Just judging from your design (I know that's wrong, but happens automatically) I put Oron on the 'stupid promises' list. One screenshot of you doesn't really change anything, there are plenty of people earning $200+ a day with other filehosts.

4.   Sponsored Links

Dear "the coon",

let me just respond politely and short:
    ORON was the fastest growing filehosting partner in 2010 because EVERY single webmaster switching to ORON earned more with ORON than with any (!) filehosting service they worked together with before. That is a fact. You will never ever find any webmaster saying different in our threads. And if you judge the credibility of ORON by the look of the design I can't help you.

And regarding your list of hosts you worked with: I think we play in the same league.

Once more: if you have any precise question regarding oron I will answer that right away.

Regards.

Quote Originally Posted by werewolf View Post
    ask the oron team to send the payment fastly so that i can post the proof here
    PM me your account number and I will do that.

Probation
    I've been working with ORON for a year as a webmaster and never had problem.
    May be it is less friendly to free users than other hosts but so what, are you here to give stuff away for free or make money? Is this webmaster's section or what?

I switched from hotfile where I was making like 30$ per day and my earnings jumped to 90-100 range as soon as I switched my traffic. It just converts better and that's all there is to it.

I've been a Crapidshare user for 6+ years and I now make this thread the official Crapidshare support thread!

Give me all your userid and password and I'll help you the best way possible!

Website's:
    iFunMaza.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Oron Support View Post
    And for the 100$ payout:
    I actually think that oron has basically so many webmasters earning
    100$ or 200$ a day that they perhaps believed 100$ is some very small amount as a payout.
    I don't know. I can ask them why they set it to 100$. You have to see that many webmasters make 100$ in half a day at oron. Perhaps they just thought about them....

So let me mail oron - they usually come back to me in 2 hours after I mailed them.
    the guys who post Pron earn 100$ quite faster so better not to use WebMasters here
    and what about the guys like me who don't post Pron..!!
    so any further changes in payment structer would be far better

FB - http://www.facebook.com/IfunMaza
    Twitter - twitter.com/#!/iFunMaza

Hi! I must say that Oron is great way for making money with uploading. I was using it alot this summer, and results was just great.

What I want to know, do/when you plan to add alertpay as paying option ? tnx
    HQLessons.Net + HQLessons.Com + 8months of HQ shared hosting - 30$
    Selling two themaPosters for 25$ or 15$ for each. Payza(AP) only. Contact me :)

Respected and trusted members: wf?9, Jimmy, ramicn, Matijasevic, rkze1
    Cheap desktop apps development. Contact via pm or msn.

Quote Originally Posted by immu View Post
    the guys who post Pron earn 100$ quite faster so better not to use WebMasters here
    and what about the guys like me who don't post Pron..!!
    so any further changes in payment structer would be far better
    I understand your point. It is reasonable. I already posted your feedback to the CEO. We will discuss that matter once more.

Page 4 of 552 FirstFirst ... 234561454104504 ... LastLast

Thread Information