Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62831 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Question Hosting a streaming adult site.

Hey,

I had few questions about streaming scripts that i couldnt get answered, so i thought of asking them over here maybe.

I own a copy of AdultWatch 3.0, it requires sql and php as almost every script, but also:

ffmpeg
    mplayer
    mencoder
    flvtool2

Those things are not in the script, they need to be installed on the server.

I would like to know if anyone knows a host which support adult streaming. Because i dont think those things are installed on all servers and most hosts are not interested in installing new stuff (maybe some do, but saw many who didnt.)

thx
    sawine Reviewed by sawine on . Hosting a streaming adult site. Hey, I had few questions about streaming scripts that i couldnt get answered, so i thought of asking them over here maybe. I own a copy of AdultWatch 3.0, it requires sql and php as almost every script, but also: ffmpeg mplayer mencoder flvtool2 Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

If you want to stream, then get a dedicated server right away. Or at least a VPS. And you can install anything you want on them too

Website's:
    feedurbrain.com
    make sure you ask you host its going to be streaming adult content most host will allow you adult stuff as long as its legal

Quote Originally Posted by Azo View Post
    If you want to stream, then get a dedicated server right away. Or at least a VPS. And you can install anything you want on them too
    True, thx.
    I should have considered this option before lol.

Quote Originally Posted by mash-e1
    make sure you ask you host its going to be streaming adult content most host will allow you adult stuff as long as its legal
    Yea, a lot of hosts are more careless when you don't host the videos.

Thread Information