Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62962 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Website's:
    InstantRDP.com
    And lefts forget about tax and all once because you said its not Indian government to will bother me.

But I am just selling hosting which is fully legal, on my site's homepage itself I clearly mentioned the TOS , http://www.listenitnow.com/ , if someone doesn't follow it, the concerned people can contact me and I'll take action against them. Also as someone said, its not possible for a hosting company to manage and monitor user's content 24x7. Suppose, I host a movie or something in hostgator, it too might not know unless someone reports to it.

So I guess I am safe, isn't it ?

Website's:
    Elite.SO Defendos.com Motionite.com
    Just be sure you remove the content in the requested time. If you comply with that you are safe. You are not responsible for the contenct that your clients download, actually you are but you cannot monitor them 24/7.

Defendos BETA3 Released! Thread - Official Website

3.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    InstantRDP.com
    Quote Originally Posted by l0calh0st View Post
    Just be sure you remove the content in the requested time. If you comply with that you are safe. You are not responsible for the contenct that your clients download, actually you are but you cannot monitor them 24/7.
    Are you sure about that ?

I always remove the content as soon as I get email.
    It means I don't have a single percent risk, right ?

Banned
    Website's:
    GFXFire.com Max-Share.org WarezShares.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Djlatino View Post
    Yes, make the page. If they try and send you to court just be like "Look at the TOS, now I got better things to do...."
    Not true, you still get blamed. It's like I am cashiering in a supermart, I sell pirated DVDs, the supermart would be screwed not me. Yes I can get screwed as well but that's only if the supermart sues you.

Quote Originally Posted by lifetalk View Post
    A TOS will not protect you for jack. RS would not be making trips to the court if a TOS was good enough to protect them.
    Exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by janu123 View Post
    Remove the copyrighted materials as u receive any mail from them.According to me in india it will be not so big problem as in USA..
    Not true, US and India are both in the interpol, they can put up a warrant to call you to US where you get charged.

You cannot monitor them 24/7 that's true but you can still get fucked

Website's:
    InstantRDP.com
    But why whats the problem, I am running hosting company and because of just some one user, why should I be put into trouble ?

Like I said, a few guys go on hostgator.com and upload and share movies, will hostgator be blamed ? I don't think so, the movie owner will contact hostgator and simply get that removed.

Banned
    Website's:
    GFXFire.com Max-Share.org WarezShares.com
    Quote Originally Posted by pankaj View Post
    But why whats the problem, I am running hosting company and because of just some one user, why should I be put into trouble ?

Like I said, a few guys go on hostgator.com and upload and share movies, will hostgator be blamed ? I don't think so, the movie owner will contact hostgator and simply get that removed.
    You can simply get that removed if they are negotiation terms. If not, they can directly send you a court notice. But you got to remember hostgator is a registered company, you are not, you are just a consumer, that's according to 100tb because it's registered under a user, not a business name.

Website's:
    Elite.SO Defendos.com Motionite.com
    Let's say you got a DMCA complain, it says that the infriging content needs to be removed within 48 hours. You follow their request within 48 hours, they have nothing to say. You complied with there deal/request.

Another example, you go to a slut. You give her money (the request), she deals with you and gives you an amazing 18+/XXX/Party (she complies with your request.) Deal is done.
    If the slut doesn't comply with your request, you lost your money, this means you can get her to court or shoot or rape her.

Sorry for this horrible reply. I hope you understand if you don't comply with the requested timeframe, than you will be the slut who gets fucked.

Hard.

From behind.

Defendos BETA3 Released! Thread - Official Website

Website's:
    KWWHunction.com Google.com
    Let's say you got a DMCA complain, it says that the infriging content needs to be removed within 48 hours. You follow their request within 48 hours, they have nothing to say. You complied with there deal/request.

Another example, you go to a slut. You give her money (the request), she deals with you and gives you an amazing 18+/XXX/Party (she complies with your request.) Deal is done.
    If the slut doesn't comply with your request, you lost your money, this means you can get her to court or shoot or rape her.

Sorry for this horrible reply. I hope you understand if you don't comply with the requested timeframe, than you will be the slut who gets fucked.

Hard.

From behind.

ROFL Tamer.
    What a Way to explain. Super Like it.
    Intel Xeon E3 -1240 16 GB DDR3 Ram 4 x 1 TB HDD 1 Gbit 100 TB BW -

Respected Member
    Website's:
    DL4Everything.com Soft2050.in
    i believe a TOS page will help alot.

Quote Originally Posted by soft2050 View Post
    i believe a TOS page will help alot.
    a TOS doesn't do anything , like nothing , nada.
    respected"?:
    AK47

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information