Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6806 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Website's:
    MP3SearchEngines.net LatestMovieTrailers.org Talking.so
    Lovely man! Looks simple, yet very cool really. And yea, its 1000 times faster now Good job!

2.   Sponsored Links

its looking nice, i have noticed that you removed no.of submissions from http://twilight.ws/site/* page + i the history tab

The Wise One
    Website's:
    twilight.ws ddlrank.com
    Quote Originally Posted by devilboy23 View Post
    its looking nice, i have noticed that you removed no.of submissions from http://twilight.ws/site/* page + i the history tab
    Yes, this will probably be added again in the future but it was rather an intensive query since it has to count all downloads from a certain site.

Also thanks for noticing the history

For all of you that don't know: When you click a download, it get's saves, like personal history
    I can always be contacted by sending a tweet @twilightws

Good work Whoo & Mr Happy.

Keep it up!

Website's:
    WarezHackerZ.com WarezHackerz.in ForumScripts.org
    Whoo nice look just like woooooooooow

nice one

Edit seen this error in webmaster cpanel of twilight

Warning: require(../../includes/db_config.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/www.twilight.ws/htdocs/webmasters/twcp/functions.php on line 12

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required '../../includes/db_config.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /var/www/www.twilight.ws/htdocs/webmasters/twcp/functions.php on line 12

Website's:
    wuploadlinks.net fileserve-movies.net fsdown.org
    It looks awsome, the only thing i noticed it's that the footer kinfa resembles katz's footer...

Anyways, great job as always

Please click the image above!

Admin CP :

Website's:
    NoSeriously.org
    Looks really good Whoo.

The Wise One
    Website's:
    twilight.ws ddlrank.com
    Quote Originally Posted by awaiz007 View Post
    Whoo nice look just like woooooooooow

nice one

Edit seen this error in webmaster cpanel of twilight

Warning: require(../../includes/db_config.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/www.twilight.ws/htdocs/webmasters/twcp/functions.php on line 12

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required '../../includes/db_config.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /var/www/www.twilight.ws/htdocs/webmasters/twcp/functions.php on line 12
    The twcp.twilight.ws should have been fixed by this morning. I just double-checked and the error isn't appearing for me anymore. Please do a hard-refresh or clear your browsers cache.

Edit: issue has been fully fixed

Quote Originally Posted by Gempis View Post
    It looks awsome, the only thing i noticed it's that the footer kinfa resembles katz's footer...

Anyways, great job as always

Just because it has link and a facebook box doesn't mean it looks like Katz. We have listed affiliates there and a 3D pie graph containing the statistics of Twilight.ws.

A footer is a footer. If you think that Twilight.ws's footer looks like katz's footer than you should also think that all forums look like eachother since they all have categories with posts in it

I can always be contacted by sending a tweet @twilightws

What about the total downloads and queued downloads statistics when looking at a sites downloads.

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread Information