Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62758 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Website's:
    musiqforge.net
    just received my VPS details.
    currently setting-up a seedbox. looks like speed is decent for it's price. well, i still have to check once the set-up is done.

2.   Sponsored Links

Yes there was some staff shortages with the infulx of on new customers came new tickets. But they have got a bunch of new staff on board.

These services are setup with a set ammount of bandwith and harddrive space not unlimted you choose what you want. If the space is allocated they will install new hard drives and servers when the space or resources are allocated.

Give the 1.05 vps a try to check speeds and the service if you must but you should get the server you want before the promotion ends.

The deal is still going on for two more weeks!

www.protechfix.com - DEC10CAN - 65% off on ALL VPS US AND NL and GERMANY

Banned
    there support is very slow so if people dont like waitin if they ever got a problem beaware

Only 4 days left on this deal! Deal ends Jan 31st www.protechfix.com
    Code : DEC10CAN

Not sure where you get the slow support from its one of the fastest that I have seen. They usualy respond within the hour even on weekends and they have just hired a bunch of support staff. You can see this by sending a ticket for pre sales and how long it takes to get a answer back. For this price most places would not even have a support staff let alone managed.

You can't go wrong for the price! Hopefully they offer another deal like this in the coming months! I will update if they do!

www.protechfix.com
    DEC10CAN

Thanks!!
    Junctio

its been 12 hours since i registered , but i haven't got my login information yet

Banned
    i went else where and got ecatel at $6 instant setup but i did after setup kloxo myself i get 40gb space and 750gb bw 1gb ram burst

Promotion is allmost over only one day left!

www.protechfix.com CODE: DEC10CAN

They also do custom setups so if you want a specific setup just send a ticket and they will give you a quote with the discount. I just had a custom offshore setup in under 24 hours and I was able to ask for the specific memory and bandwith that I needed.

This discount will also apply if you ever do upgrades to your server so if you ever need to add space or bandwith you will still get the 65% discount applied to the server and your upgrades.

Please if you went somewhere else that is great but make your own thread to discuss what you went with and your oppnion on them it has nothing to do with this offer or this host in general. Now if you would like to inform others of your experiance with this offer whether good or bad then that would be relvant to this thread.

As far as I know this deal will expire tommorow at midnight (Jan 31st) if any other offers come up I will start a new thread. I hope everyone enjoys there service and the great discount provided!

Thanks!!
    Junctio

got my log in information, response is a bit slow but the server is fast

65% OFF Promotion ends today in less then six hours. www.protechfix.com CODE: DEC10CAN

If this promotion gets extended or there are any other deals I will post here tonight. As far as Im aware this deal ends in six hours allthough I can offer these codes bellow. I will be updateing the information and domain after this promotion ends.

I would recomend at least grabbing a cheap US or NL vps today before the promotion ends that way in the future you can upgrade it and the promotion will apply to your account in the future that way if you do not need a large vps at the moment you will have one when the time comes just by upgrading your small vps to a much bigger one and have 65% off of it.

The 65% Off lasts the lifetime of the account so theres nothing to lose by doing this!

Remember that the US server us Limestone Networks Data Center and the Netherlands use Worldstream Data Center. These are highly rated Data Centers and you can research them if you would like on google before you buy.

Remember the 65% protmotion ends tonight!

Other Offers
    50% Off VPS Same Details as the 65% off deal (Lifetime of the service)
    Code: WHTOFFER

Thanks!

Seems the 65% Coupon is still active at this time. I have not heard anything about it being extended but I just used it and it still works!

The domain will be changing for this offer soon I will update this here when it does.

Not sure how long this coupon will still work I should know for sure later on if it is being extended or if its a mistake or conflict.

got one 1PU, server response is terrible (because of oversold, most definitely)
    but for a buck per month, 30gb space is good enough as a backup storage

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information