Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
63289 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default one question from All

I have one question from all of you that i have seen some threads on this website of earning stats sharing Mostly shows that uploaders are earning maximum 2-3$ per day. If they are earning only 2$ then why they are uploading because people have to spend money for RL,RDP such kind of things or may be the real uploaders who earn much are not showing their stats on KWWH. Because if we subtract the expenses from earning it is very less. Can anyone explain plz
    mohsingr8 Reviewed by mohsingr8 on . one question from All I have one question from all of you that i have seen some threads on this website of earning stats sharing Mostly shows that uploaders are earning maximum 2-3$ per day. If they are earning only 2$ then why they are uploading because people have to spend money for RL,RDP such kind of things or may be the real uploaders who earn much are not showing their stats on KWWH. Because if we subtract the expenses from earning it is very less. Can anyone explain plz Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    Elite.SO Defendos.com Motionite.com
    Errrm...okay. Idunno.

Defendos BETA3 Released! Thread - Official Website

$2 / day : 60 / Month

Rapidleech is @ $10 , Premium @ $10 so $40 ''profit''

But yeah its very low - most uploaders are kids so its practically the only way to make a quick buck online

Doing things differently.
    Maybe because, uploading isnt about earning, that's why it's getting worse, everyone is just uploading the same stuff over n over again just with different links and expecting to earn from it, from something which is already free nearly everywhere else.
    $project->uploading($surprise);
    //Fatal error: found object, can't execute, no earn = must kill self..

Website's:
    movietvshow.net
    +1 Messiah

Website's:
    demonzddl.com brosharefiles.co.uk scooblze.com donerighthosting.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Messiah View Post
    Maybe because, uploading isnt about earning, that's why it's getting worse, everyone is just uploading the same stuff over n over again just with different links and expecting to earn from it, from something which is already free nearly everywhere else.
    Well said, The other day i had a member having a go at me for not subbing all his posts to KATZ because he couldnt ern any mony, F me its about sharing isnt it lol.

Uploading isn't about earning money.
    WAREZ used to mean free sharing.
    Nowdays people only want to make fast $$$
    Thats why i left warez
    Removed by staff. Do not add the image again or we may infract you. We do not condone members to create protests.But But But what about freedom of speech. <-- that's a myth that exists in developed countries.

Thread Information