Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6834 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    urWarez.org

Default Rapid Leech and sBorg problems

Hi all

I'm new here and to be honest, I'm here because I seem to be useless at 'transloading'. I've tried two methods and neither are working for me:

1: Rapid Leech
    I purchased an account from RapidLeechHosting.Net which was advertised to me as fully set up; it's got over 80 plugins and two premium accounts included (Fileserve and Hotfile); I can get in, enter links etc but face the following problems:
    - for Fileserve it constantly raises the error "Error get captcha"
    - for Hotfile it constantly raises the error "No direct link found, please check your account details are correct"
    I've used the accounts included and also tried my own premium account details in there - always the same results.
    I also tried files from Filesonic and Rapidshare as I have my own premiums with them too; they system just hangs.
    I honestly have no idea what I am doing wrong and RapidLeechHosting.Net will not support you with Rapid Leech. I've read a couple of topics on here that ultimately say that RapidLeechHosting.Nets setup doesn't work, is that likely the case? There are also, many, many topics about this hosts Rapidleech setup failing to work as advertised on the net. From what I've said, am I doing something wrong?

2: sBorg from their own website - they host.

***Sorted on their advice - Thanks

Any ideas? As you can likely tell I'm obviously not very good at this as these problems seem ridiculous really; but any help would be kindly appreciated.

Thanks
    valashua Reviewed by valashua on . Rapid Leech and sBorg problems Hi all I'm new here and to be honest, I'm here because I seem to be useless at 'transloading'. I've tried two methods and neither are working for me: 1: Rapid Leech I purchased an account from RapidLeechHosting.Net which was advertised to me as fully set up; it's got over 80 plugins and two premium accounts included (Fileserve and Hotfile); I can get in, enter links etc but face the following problems: - for Fileserve it constantly raises the error "Error get captcha" - for Hotfile it Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    devilzarena.net
    Who Owns rapidleechhosting.net ?
    KiDDY sHiTTY HosT---> iPowerz/DevilMayCry = Gurnoor Singh
    [Both are Same person]
    -BEWARE !!-

Website's:
    urWarez.org
    This is a thread where they are selling it. http://www.besthostingforums.com/showthread.php?t=62634

Thread Information