Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62914 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned
    but i didnt their datacenter web adress to contact them can some one help me

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Member
    Website's:
    DL4Everything.com Soft2050.in
    reply them that thats not ur site

Banned
    i did it but they said i only have to do it

tell them to contact the thief and not you about this situation

"you got hacked its not your fault"

if i was you i would ignore it, that is if you have genuinely payed for the software
    Respected and Trusted People: UltimA - Dman - Ak47 - Whoo - CyberDeViLZ - HaxoR - jayfella - jjj - HAWK = <3

Banned
    i genuinenly paid for thes softwear i have paid 2 years back and using it from 2 years

they said this

I've added the URL to our Piracy database however there is no guarantee that this will help. It's still your responsibility to look after your files, any login details to the Members Area and to access to your server.

its an online world its 100% impossible to keep everything safe
    Respected and Trusted People: UltimA - Dman - Ak47 - Whoo - CyberDeViLZ - HaxoR - jayfella - jjj - HAWK = <3

Banned
    guys some please help me with this by telling were that domian(http://www.insecurity.ro/board/) was hosted on which webhosting so that i can contact them ...

Banned
    can some one please tell me on which data center the site was installed as i am runing out of days

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by downloadsmasti View Post
    can some one please tell me on which data center the site was installed as i am runing out of days

vbulletin are wrong "I've added the URL to our Piracy database however there is no guarantee that this will help. It's still your responsibility to look after your files, any login details to the Members Area and to access to your server."

It is not your responsiblity to ensure your key is not stolen and used, thats like saying if you stole my credit card and spent $10,000 then i would be responsible for that money, once i have reported the card stolen and the transactions to be fraud it to the credit card companies responsiblity to provide either:
    a) it was me who spent the money
    b) it was fraud and then its their responsiblity to recover the money.

You need to reply with something like the below
    Dear vbulletin,
    Thank you for your message, as i have informed you in the previous email,
    the website in question http://www.insecurity.ro/board/ (hear as referenced as insecurity) is not my website.

My website is bloah.com, which is fully licenced (as shown in your system), As Insecurity is not authorised by myself to use a license key which is the same as my legitimate licence key, i accept no responsibility for this website.

As bloah.com is the only Website using my licence key with my authorisation, i am therefore running a single installation of the software, therefore i am not in violation of DMCA.

Insecurity may or may not be in violation of DMCA but as previously noted it is not my website, therefore, should you find Insecurity is using a stolen licence key, which may match my legitimate licence key, while we cannot establish how this happened, whether or not my hosting account got hacked or your licence system got hacked or cracked, is not my responsibility, i would therefore like to request that you re-issue my licence key and cancel the compromised
    licence key.

Yours Sincerely

Your Name
    bloah.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information