Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
63221 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Yeah - He is advertising megashare.com

As for the legitimacy of the pictures - Nobody can know for sure . ( Photoshop rocks )

It is very unlikely that you get so many downloads from a relatively unknown filehost .

All the ''good filehosts'' - fileserve , rapidshare , megaupload , hotfile are less than 200 Alexa rating

megashare rank : 9000

2.   Sponsored Links

I hope someday I can be like you, Styla!

Too busy :|
    Website's:
    L337Fx.com BeastieBay.net
    Well, MegaShare.com is in business from 2007 (thats when I jumped in warez world) don't know before it.

At that time, the uploaders uploaded on Rapidshare.com/.de, Megaupload & Megashare. Even I was tempted to upload on MegaShare, but my lame ISP speeds hindered this. I remember downloading from MegaShare at 12kbps speeds (Its not MegaShare's fault, my ISP sucks) when my RS & MU limits were set as I was already downloading files from them. So, MS was an 3rd alternative mirror provided by the uploaders.

Oh and I also remember cracking MegaShare Accounts posted in VIPs of many site all around lol

So, what I'm trying to say is that, MegaShare is an old reputed company. They just lacked behind in market advertisement which FileServe/FileSonic/Shareflare/Duckload/Bitshare are good at. But time has changed, and MegaShare has stepped into advertisements too. Hope they get prestigious fame again.

Oh and I haven't got any special achievement as I do not upload much. These are my recent HF stats. They are low, and no one's stats can be as low as mine. Beat that niggas !

Styla huge respect, I saw you had a huge number of dls with Megashare a while ago on a linkbucks thread, and it's one of the reasons I joined. You've shown it's possible with help to others who can now earn $100 in a day with megashare, earning from $20 in 3 months with fileserve! You know who you are! Dont know about alexa but enough to know it doesn't show any IDM users or third party access which Megashare has a lot of. Not much of an achievement for me - got over $300 last month but trying to learn from you. Thanks for posting this. There will always be haters, unfortunately!

I got about 25k downloads on mu in a week. Sucks though. No profit

Website's:
    reddit.com
    This is a personal record i can show...

My last was in RS in 2006 when it was new and buggy, and it was something like 260000..
    I design free logos. click here.

ψ(`∇?)ψ
    Styla, I just wondered, that last file that got most points on your screenshot, is some celebrity sextape, right? Who's? If possible on PM

Banned
    Website's:
    eJugni.com UploadandEarn.com MegaShare.com FreeWorldWar2Videos.com
    Quote Originally Posted by viruz99 View Post
    Yeah - He is advertising megashare.com

As for the legitimacy of the pictures - Nobody can know for sure . ( Photoshop rocks )

It is very unlikely that you get so many downloads from a relatively unknown filehost .

All the ''good filehosts'' - fileserve , rapidshare , megaupload , hotfile are less than 200 Alexa rating

megashare rank : 9000
    I can show you a video of my account from any angle you want
    Quote Originally Posted by alc112 View Post
    I hope someday I can be like you, Styla!
    Ofcourse you'll, you know I were earning less than $1 for several months when I started this thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by BlaZe View Post
    Well, MegaShare.com is in business from 2007 (thats when I jumped in warez world) don't know before it.

At that time, the uploaders uploaded on Rapidshare.com/.de, Megaupload & Megashare. Even I was tempted to upload on MegaShare, but my lame ISP speeds hindered this. I remember downloading from MegaShare at 12kbps speeds (Its not MegaShare's fault, my ISP sucks) when my RS & MU limits were set as I was already downloading files from them. So, MS was an 3rd alternative mirror provided by the uploaders.

Oh and I also remember cracking MegaShare Accounts posted in VIPs of many site all around lol

So, what I'm trying to say is that, MegaShare is an old reputed company. They just lacked behind in market advertisement which FileServe/FileSonic/Shareflare/Duckload/Bitshare are good at. But time has changed, and MegaShare has stepped into advertisements too. Hope they get prestigious fame again.

Oh and I haven't got any special achievement as I do not upload much. These are my recent HF stats. They are low, and no one's stats can be as low as mine. Beat that niggas !

You are right!

We are in business since 2004 but we were not in affiliate marketing for long time that's why we are bit behind the others but within few months of marketing we are getting exceptional results. People are still hesitating to use Megashare just because of lack of features but I am sure after the launch of V2, we are going to lead this market because of our speed, less restrictions and rates.

lol at your stats, it's another record in this thread so far. Let's see who beat it
    Quote Originally Posted by Royal King View Post
    I got about 25k downloads on mu in a week. Sucks though. No profit
    25k in one week and people are still saying that I can't get 4 Million in one year and making fake screenshots.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maniac_ View Post
    This is a personal record i can show...

My last was in RS in 2006 when it was new and buggy, and it was something like 260000..
    48000 downloads in one year.

If you guys upload 10 files daily which get 1000 downloads each so you are getting 10000 daily and 300,000 monthly which is around 4 Million in one year. But just because you guys are one file hosts which gives low number of downloads due to heavy restrictions you think it's impossible to get that number of downloads.

Megashare count all countries and pays for all countries so It's not impossible to reach 10000 downloads a day.

@cvrle77

I don't remember now what was that.

Best!

Quote Originally Posted by BlaZe View Post

At that time, the uploaders uploaded on Rapidshare.com/.de, Megaupload & Megashare.
    Say what? I joined around 2010 but never noticed anything of Megashare till I saw their thread here.
    It was 20Mb files on lycos & geocities & public ftps, followed by rapidshare.de & megaupload, and megashares after that, not Megashare

Website's:
    reddit.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Styla View Post
    48000 downloads in one year.
    Not really.. 48000 downloads since December the 4th 2010. That's less than 2 months and i think its pretty good for somebody who never uploads..

And yeah, megashares yes.. not megashare.. You may have existed, nobody knew you.
    I design free logos. click here.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information