Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62705 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Respected Member
    Website's:
    nooky.us

Default Review: sBorg hosting by EnCiPh3r (3/10)

http://www.besthostingforums.com/showthread.php?t=57628

Last month I bought sBorg (Germany) from this provider. These are my experiences:

1 - After payment, it took three days to have it finally setup. His excuse was that the confirmation was probably lost, which virtually impossible because it's a pop3 account and I normally receive all my emails in a speedy manner.
    2 - Then after trying to post to my blog, it turned out that XML-RPC was incorrectly configured. It took another day for him to figure that out.
    3 - Then there was an upgrade from 3.5 to 3.7. He told me to go to sBorg.us, which I refused because EnCiPh3r was my provider. Finally he gave in and it took another two days to upgrade.

Although it gave me a lot of headache not being able to use sBorg during these mishaps, he compensated me.

Then out of the blue suspended by accident my account. More time lost.

The general performance was ok, though after 6pm my local time the speeds on FS and HF were ridiculous low. At one time I asked him to move me to the US server, which he did, but guess what HF was banned.

So then he started to bitch about him losing install ticket.

And then 1 week after I renewed (I think an average performance is better than none) the grand finale .... sBorg down completely (due to ServeDome's misfortune).

He pressured me to take a refund which was not desirable as it would leave me with nothing. I asked hiom to move me to the US server. As it was the same server with HF banned that was not an option, so I finally took the prorata refund and leaving me with an amount in my PP not sufficient to buy anything new.

Today he send a broadcast through Yahoo messenger that sBorg lite was again avaiable. And luckily, it was a US server with HF unbanned (though proxified). I asked him to accept $7.63 (my PP balance) and he accepted with:

'i give u u will give me $7 now k
    EnCipHeR RUlEz: and then in few days rest $4'

When I asked him to setup, he replied after a few minutes:
    ' i never saidthat'

And then I confronted him with the Yahoo message and then replied:
    ' i m idiot please dont buug me now
    EnCipHeR RUlEz: m abt to play
    EnCipHeR RUlEz: Black ops'

He told me that he himself is $50 short to renew and I advised him to stay out of business if you can't absorb that.

The guy is a noob, ignorant and has no sense of doing business and keeping customers happy.

If you're looking for sBorg hosting, you might consider another provider. At 17 this schoolboy should play games and reading cartoons, not bother us with his business ventures. He just went into RDP. Well, if you can't handle something simple as sBorg, then I fear the worst.
    sniffdog Reviewed by sniffdog on . Review: sBorg hosting by EnCiPh3r (3/10) http://www.besthostingforums.com/showthread.php?t=57628 Last month I bought sBorg (Germany) from this provider. These are my experiences: 1 - After payment, it took three days to have it finally setup. His excuse was that the confirmation was probably lost, which virtually impossible because it's a pop3 account and I normally receive all my emails in a speedy manner. 2 - Then after trying to post to my blog, it turned out that XML-RPC was incorrectly configured. It took another day for Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    CloudNXT.net
    Account Setup is usually instant if u dont get email u can always chk ur emails from ur WHMCS we have already sent u the account or not for solid proof

I have 4 Clients on ThAT DE server which went down

3 of them agreed he did not agree

also i never asked him to pay me partially now rest later

abt that black ops part

i told him i cant agree wid u dont bug me now i m playing black ops

ANYWAYS i have other 70 Clients that can vouch that i have better service than any1 else so it doesnt matter wat u say

Banned
    Never had any problems with EnCiPh3r's Services
    Used sborg for whole month without any disturbance

Well, i dont agree with the OP. Yes the recent downtime of the DE servers is kinda annoying but its because of a valid reason, you cant blame encipher for that. I've been using his sborg for almost 2 months now, and i've faced no problems at all.

If anyone wants to upload to HF and FS then EU servers are not for them as they'll naturally be slow. This server is extremely good if you upload to EU hosts like Duckload, RapidShare and Megaupload. And if you remote upload to other hosts with the sborg you can get very fast speeds even to US hosts. This sborg gave me around 12Mb remote upload speed to Bitshare and Megashare( both are US based).He even let me use torrents on the server which none of the other Sborg providers do, i was getting around 20MB Download speed and 6-10MB upload, which is phenomenal.

Its bad that his server got problems but i'm a fully satisfied customer, i dont blame him for that. He has been very professional till now when dealing with me, always responds on MSN.

p.s: my setup time was under 24 hours which is very fine by the standards

Respected Member
    Website's:
    nooky.us
    I didn't agree, because HF was banned according to you. As I download a lot from HF, it really doesn't make sense to get a server with HF banned, is it?

also i never asked him to pay me partially now rest later

CloudShadow, as his provider went down, he's responsible to fix or try to satisfy his customers. And in the daytime (my localtime) the speeds (download as well as upload) were quite acceptable. Only after 6pm the speeds were terrible. And his US server had HF banned. So there was no other choice than Germany.

He never ever did something to help. All he bitched about was losing his install tickets.

He offers great support. He's online for long times. It's just your bad luck. FYI: HF has been banning tons of servers so don't crib about it.

I've used his RDP/Sborg. Never had any problem. The speeds are the best. Just a lil ram problem but otherwise it's fantastic. He's not even reselling his servers.

Website's:
    warez-bb.org
    I dont agree with OP too
    i have used Enci service to tell u guys the truth its one of hte best service on KWWH here when it comes to Sborg..Instant setup + 24 hr support and really friendly guy

Banned
    Website's:
    CloudNXT.net
    Quote Originally Posted by sniffdog View Post
    I didn't agree, because HF was banned according to you. As I download a lot from HF, it really doesn't make sense to get a server with HF banned, is it?

i did not have an unbanned server which was Free for ur usage

so that left me wid only 1 option refund and m preety sure unless u dint wanna gift me that money u expected them back

on contraire u wanted something soo fast that i was forced to do it. Now that i have a slot left m just asking u to pay like other clients is something wrng in that

edit i just saw the screenshot and i can only say i dont knw wat i said back then maybe it was becoz i was multi tasking

Respected Member
    Website's:
    nooky.us
    My review stands. I don't really care if Mr.X had no problems. I had these problems and being a very experienced business amd IT man, I feel that the provider is a noob.

edit i just saw the screenshot and i can only say i dont knw wat i said back then maybe it was becoz i was multi tasking
    Even if confronted with the truth, he blames it on multi tasking. Perhaps you should take a break playing games while talking to customers, so you remember what you promised.

I still think KWWH is full with game playing school boys who have no idea gow to solve problems if they occur. Just give them a refund and sent them on their way.

His services are awesome. Been using his sborg for about 1.5 months now, never had any problems with it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information