Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62822 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Respected Member
    Website's:
    nooky.us
    Everyone else including me have had a great experience with him and his host..
    Additionally, as a member of the provider's team, I think you should keep your box shut ....

Additionally being a big jerk and being banned earlier you should first ..

3.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    Team-XPC.com
    I agree with the rating, used the service and it was very slow most of the time.
    He's also just in this for the money, so don't expect good service from someone who's trying to take every penny from you.
    Bad Uploaders: mayank101, zer(0), UltimateUploader, immu, much more..

Website's:
    dsebdblog.org
    Thread should be closed.

Respected Member
    Website's:
    FreshWap.com KWWHunction.com
    well sniffdog, i don't agree with you because last month even i used his service it didn't took me 3 days and it was finished in 2 days i guess

and last month there was 4.3 version of sborg i guess because the XML-RPC fault was on that version it wasn't configured completely which was even reported in official selling thread of "sBorg" and you can ask Somik too or no idea but yes even when i tried it didn't work

2nd thing i don't think you should rate it 3/10 you can reverse it cause it was better before, better now, and better in next future to mate

you can't say all bullshit against his service when you don't have any proof mate rather than all "Words" you're saying against him better you post somethings that will proof you bought from him, the support wasn't good,. the support took 3=5 days to setup the account, and if you bought the service now which is opened by -zAAz- and Enciph3r right now and same happened with you then post that proof too and mods will take action, if you are reporting 1 month old sBorg thingy which happened with you. then its bullshit cause everything happened before, sborg closed down and he opened new sborg! and you came reporting his old sborg services lol

anyways mate
    Dear Haters,
    "I respect you so much, that's why I salute you with 1 middle finger!"

Thank You !

Respected Member
    Website's:
    nooky.us
    Other people's experience do not necessarily have to match mine.

Please read the first post in this thread. I asked nobody to agree with it, just my two cents.

Furthermore, I have nothing to proof. Every reader is free to believe what he reads or not.

wtf, why are you guys talking on a 3 month old topic?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information