Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62594 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Happy View Post
    Great points by Buddah. I can't really expand on them without repeating something which hasn't already being said.

You should be more active you make great points and talk sense unlike a lot around here.
    Stop it. You're making me blush.

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    bilalfx.com
    i wonder , getting back links from free blogs and getting back link from paid domain are same ?

It depends entirely on their weight with search engines. If the blog is unknown or new, uses stolen content, or is a link farm, then the back link doesn't matter anyway. Do a background check on each domain you choose to receive a back link from.

Website's:
    bilalfx.com
    what i learnt is adding articles to ezinearticles , hubpages , squidoo is great way to have rank on google when write good article and keyword about what you want to be ranked about . i wished to write article to ezinearticles but it still wait on pending , and premium membership really so expensive .

i really losing my hopes about getting rank when someone write make money online or forex on google and my site will appear in first pages of search results . i wanna learn this deeper and i am trying to get help from people here . thank you for your helps , i also heard that mr happy is good on seo , i hope he can help me and other people about ranking too , thanks again for your wonderful friendly supports

Website's:
    mediasurge.net 3dupdate.org gameiso.net
    All of this aside, i also think you should work a little bit more on your grammar. Your english is really great for what i'm assuming is your 2nd language, but i think that for the sake of your blog, you should take a little bit more time proofreading your blog posts, and trying to perfect the grammar. That way you will not only improve your english ability, but attract more 2nd time visitors to your blog.

Website's:
    bilalfx.com
    you absolutely right , and i have plan to improve my english with a program name Rosetta Stone and chat with others . English is really a big problem for foreigners .
    Maybe people not visit my webpage because of my bad english

Quote Originally Posted by f1b0n4cc1 View Post
    i really losing my hopes about getting rank when someone write make money online or forex on google and my site will appear in first pages of search results . i wanna learn this deeper and i am trying to get help from people here . thank you for your helps , i also heard that mr happy is good on seo , i hope he can help me and other people about ranking too , thanks again for your wonderful friendly supports
    first of all - "make money" is really competetive niche, so it'll be extremely hard to rank well for short searches, like "make money" "earn from home".

My advise would be to start with so-called "long tail keyword" - instead of trying to rank for those short ones, that get the most searches you should discover some really long ones that get a few searches - with new page there's no point in trying to rang for phrase with 20000 monthly searches, since you'll land at about 50th page of results as most. instead try to rank for example for "how can i earn money from home" or "earning good money on the internet" - sure, such long phrases get only like 100 searches a month, but it's much easier to rank in top10 for them, and if you get like 15 of such phrases ranked you will get decent traffic. Once your site is estabilished with long keywords you can move to shorter ones like "how can i earn money", then "earn money online" then "earn money"...

Website's:
    bilalfx.com
    this is wonderful explanation , thank you so much . i really want to know something :

How can i find which keyword sort me in which order on google ? In an example :

if someone search " how to make money online" on google , and my webpage appear after 450. search result . Is there anyway to know this ? i tried tto use google's keyword tool , but i did not understand . i search my site name and it shows me a lot of keyword .

sorry to ask more , but i hope these answers also will be helpful for other webmasters too .

Quote Originally Posted by f1b0n4cc1 View Post
    this is wonderful explanation , thank you so much . i really want to know something :

How can i find which keyword sort me in which order on google ? In an example :

if someone search " how to make money online" on google , and my webpage appear after 450. search result . Is there anyway to know this ? i tried tto use google's keyword tool , but i did not understand . i search my site name and it shows me a lot of keyword .

sorry to ask more , but i hope these answers also will be helpful for other webmasters too .
    there are special tools, called "SERP scrapers" for that. You feed them the list of keywords you want to check ranking for and they check google results, trying to find your site in them.

Website's:
    bilalfx.com
    another thanks for you great help Ivan , i searched and found something like in this link :

http://*************************/showthread.php?t=1562928

it says scrapebox , and i wonder if it is black hat seo trick ?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information