hello friends , i watched an article about site name and keyword should be same or near to rank on google . my site name is on my profile and signature too . my site is about making money online . Do you prefer me work to rank on google while someone search make money online or making money online and bilalfx.com will shown up , or do you prefer me to buy another domain name and change it . i really confused and sad . i wish i know this effect page ranking on google , but i learnt later .

i use wordpress , i write my own articles , i use all in one seo pro plugin , i use keywords on articles .

What you prefer for me to rank on google ? Thank you for all
f1b0n4cc1 Reviewed by f1b0n4cc1 on . Do i need to change my site name ? hello friends , i watched an article about site name and keyword should be same or near to rank on google . my site name is on my profile and signature too . my site is about making money online . Do you prefer me work to rank on google while someone search make money online or making money online and bilalfx.com will shown up , or do you prefer me to buy another domain name and change it . i really confused and sad . i wish i know this effect page ranking on google , but i learnt later . Rating: 5