Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
63022 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default round robin dns service

hi

iam going to start up a megavideo bypass site i had from a while ago but im looking to balance the usage between different servers

someone said to me about round robin dns service....now have i got this correct how it works

if i had it balanced between 4 servers am i right in thinking that every 4 users would be directed to each server

so user1 - server 1

user 2- server 2

user 3 - server 3

user 4 - server 4

and if i do have this correct is it good to have incase the service goes down
    priviet02 Reviewed by priviet02 on . round robin dns service hi iam going to start up a megavideo bypass site i had from a while ago but im looking to balance the usage between different servers someone said to me about round robin dns service....now have i got this correct how it works if i had it balanced between 4 servers am i right in thinking that every 4 users would be directed to each server so user1 - server 1 Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    KWWHunction.com wgtools.com
    Pretty much, just a system of load balancing. You should look into using some popular DNS services, they support round robin techniques. Setting up your own could be expensive and time consuming, but why bother when there's already experts in the field to offer it at a pretty low price for the service provided.

ok thanks elight

Thread Information