Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62138 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

View Poll Results: Which would you prefer ?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lower Rates + all downloads counted

19 65.52%
  • Keep the 1point/premium user/24hours rule

10 34.48%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Website's:
    dtinternets.com
    You are wrong. If a premium user downloads a movie which consists of 15 files, you will get 15 downloads. Period.

However, if the same user downloads the same movie for a second time, you will get 0 downloads but i don't think that there are many users who double/triple download the same files.

2.   Sponsored Links

ψ(`∇?)ψ
    You need to read rules again dude
    That is for free users, not premiums

Website's:
    dtinternets.com
    The rules are pretty clear but if you don't believe me, feel free to test it yourself along with a friend who has premium account.

hotfile

1. We count every successfully completed download, but if a premium user downloads a file more than once, that will be counted as a single download. This doesnt apply for free users downloads - their downloads are counted without limitations (multiple downloads for a file from same IP are counted).

Well i think that FS now it's saturated.
    you can reach 700 800 downloads only with mirrors.
    I started to use hotfile and megaupload as a mirrors.

oh that's sad

hotfile counts all downloads. they just discard multiple downloads for a file using the same premium account!

Banned
    The is what Filerserve says:

For premium users that download from FileServe, we count one file per each unique IP counted every 24 hours. This means, that a premium user on the same IP, but downloading two different files will count for one qualified downloads.
    That's why a premium user come rip the f*ck up of your site with 10 millions files, it will be counted as only one download, as long as he downs all the 10 million files within 24 hrs.

when they start to make business they pay money for server ,for employee,for uploader ,now their business has profit ,that time they make money,if you don't like them you can choose other hosts look like filesonic they have PPS,it's good for you

remember before megaupload make business ,we've just find a host to upload something to share something with other people ,i remember those are yousendit with 20 times to download,sendspace with bandwith limith download and......,after megaupload make business,and after that rapidshare make business too,everybody share file on those serve ,that time they share files because make money 60% and just 40% really share files,after rapidshare don't pay money more ,and fileserve and others host make business,what happen they share file because they make money 100% not really share files,now multi post everywhere it's hard to find something you need ,and it's hard to buy a premium account because a lot of host you don't know which one is it right for you? before you've just need a mega premium and a rapidshare premium that's it,you can download all files with those premium,if i can wish,i wish everything come back again ,not a lot of host,not a lot multi post ,and everybody share files because they want to do it,it's not for money

Banned
    Well sharing is good if you make it a hobby. Everybody was sharing because they likes to do so (and of course downloading from others too). but when someone pays them to share, why not? And those old timer like RS who stop paying will have a tough time. They are losing uploaders, and when that happen, downloaders will leave too and so are their premium account sales.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information