Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62371 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Beware LinkSnappy Service, Poor Service

a lot of people give good review to linksnappy, so i purchased 1 month service from linksnappy on 24/01/2011.

25/01/2011, fileserve premium generator has problem, it only generate html file. i have contact them via homepage contact form, but they never reply.

nvm, i download file hotfile, after success generated premium link, download till 40%, connection 1 -7 all send GET info. i contact them via homepage contact form again regards this issue, they no reply me.

28/01/2011, all premium generator unable generated link, all fail when you tried generate. i wait until 29/01/2011, they still no email or take any action, i log paypal dispute case request them refund, i know they won't refund me, but i want to use paypal give them some stress force them reply me and solve the problem.

Today when i try login, error message prompt : Your account is suspended for Reason: None

anyone also have same problem with me, please log paypal dispute case. for those want to purchase linksnappy service, good luck to you bro....
    Joseph Reviewed by Joseph on . Beware LinkSnappy Service, Poor Service a lot of people give good review to linksnappy, so i purchased 1 month service from linksnappy on 24/01/2011. 25/01/2011, fileserve premium generator has problem, it only generate html file. i have contact them via homepage contact form, but they never reply. nvm, i download file hotfile, after success generated premium link, download till 40%, connection 1 -7 all send GET info. i contact them via homepage contact form again regards this issue, they no reply me. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

thanks for informing!

Hi Joseph

When I was using Link Snappy, I wasn't experiencing any probs - but that was last year. Yes their Fileserve won't work if you put in the shortened url, you must put in there also the filename so they could process it. As far as hotfile goes, I was using about 4 connections per file and downloaded a lot of hotfile files.

But yes, actually their support sucks, they don't really respond to your emails - and Link Snappy says they didn't get my emails even if I used their contact form.

Real-Debrid and Rpnet(I think they have working FS now) prices are much cheaper

1st day i tried fileserve short url it work, 2nd day fileserve not working. Connection issue i think they oversold and i download file at peak hour.

i'm disappointed they never respond my email. if respond me or boradcast to everyone, i will happy waiting you fix the problem, but they don't.

Thanks, i will consider Real-Debrid or Rpnet.

Probation

Default Linksnappy is a total fraud. Don't subscribe!

I am experiencing problems with linksnappy.com too.
    It all went well in the first days but now it is not working at all.
    The premium link generator and the Jdownloader plugin don't work at all.
    It wouldn't be a bother if it was just temporary.
    That's what I told myself two months ago.
    I sent many emails to the administrators but they never reply.
    It really pisses me off since I subscribed for a one-year account and convinced friends to subscribe too. And now, they are experiencing the same problems.

My conclusion?
    Linksnappy.com is a total fraud. Save your money and don't subscribe.

Website's:
    NoSeriously.org
    I've been using their service for a while, no problems for me so far.

Weird what you guys are experiencing.

Same problem guys

Between there site is still under maintenance . It said 48 hours but it's been over a week i think . Is linksnappy a scam ?

We are upgrading our services and improving server speeds, upgrade is supposed to get completed within 48 hrs, all elite members will get +10 days extension for the inconvinience this may have caused.

LinkSnappy Team

It begins...
    Quote Originally Posted by easymoz View Post
    I am experiencing problems with linksnappy.com too.
    It all went well in the first days but now it is not working at all.
    The premium link generator and the Jdownloader plugin don't work at all.
    It wouldn't be a bother if it was just temporary.
    That's what I told myself two months ago.
    I sent many emails to the administrators but they never reply.
    It really pisses me off since I subscribed for a one-year account and convinced friends to subscribe too. And now, they are experiencing the same problems.

My conclusion?
    Linksnappy.com is a total fraud. Save your money and don't subscribe.
    If you've paid via credit card, you can get your charge reversed. If you paid via paypal, there's little you can do about it since Paypal has a 45-day threshold from when you make the payment to when you can open a dispute.

so whats the best service now? how is rpnet? or is there multi-account website that has rapidleech plugin?

Rpnet support is good, at least all issue will try to solve. But there is some limitation, Filesonic and Fileserve(100 link) both download to HDD, but rpnet only give 5gb per account. rapidshare 5gb perday, megaupload/megavideo 20gb perday. Other host is instant generate premium link.

Today received linksnappy email, linksnapp have a big downtime, 24 hour support ? LOL

Dear User,
    LinkSnappy is online again after an unexpected long downtime, we apologize for this and will make sure that such things doesn't happens in future.

All the users (including expired accounts) will get +30 days extension on 6th March 2011.

We are currently running LinkSnappy on older version as new version would still take more time to commence practically, it is expected to take a week more and it would be up to ten times faster than current version.

We are aware of non working filehosts which means RapidShare,DepositFiles and FileSonic will be fixed before 7th March 2011.

LinkSnappy Support is back online again with new staff and 24-h guaranteed replies to your queries.

You can reply to this email if you have any doubts.

Best Regards
    LinkSnappy Support

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information