Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62823 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Guys I paid 1.99GPB for 7 days trial via plimus but 5 days have passed they didn't repond to me I emailed them, fill the contact us form and send them but they are not responding at all. I emailed plimus but they also didn't response what's solution for my problem now I don't want their (I want to say fucking) service (but as gentleman I can't say that I want to say many many bad things but it's against manners so I'll hold it in).
    Please help me guys. Thanks

Maybe you can contact paypal or the one you used to pay through plimus.

Probation
    I paid for 30days membership through Paypal but received a email indicating "Payment amount mismatch" . Contact linksnappy but yet to receive reply from them .

4.   Sponsored Links

edited.

Website's:
    Installtheworld.blogspot.com Redswitches.com
    You are insane !
    This is a year old POST !!

*Update* August 23, 2012 Linksnappy has refunded my money via paypal. In addition to that they gave me a free account for 1 week. I guess there is still some support left from linksnappy. I hope they sort their server problem (specifically netload) and ticketing support in the future because I really liked their service just before this fiasco.

Thanks linksnappy for your consideration.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Insane? Are you working for linksnappy? How much does linksnappy pay you? Why don't you check their official facebook page and see what people are saying about their service.

I registered on this forum just to make a feedback of their service if you did not notice.

Update. Linksnappy banned my account because I complained to paypal and I won the case due to the abundant evidence I presented showing linksnappy has poor service to customers (not just me)

Here is the story:
    Just a few days ago , I read on their facebook profile that all file hosting are working now, so I tried my luck and renewed my account. After via paypal I just receive a notice that my account is suspended. Again I complained to paypal about this and guess what linksnappy gave me a new account to replace the suspended one but with only 7 days!.

I paid for the 1 month package and I received the 7 days lol. That is clearly a scam!

And before any linksnappy fanboys ask that they ban me because of chargeback, I paid linksnappy two times for 30 day package. And the charge back was for the first package!

Website's:
    CarAudioChat.com BneHost.com Droid-Me.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Allan View Post
    You are insane !
    This is a year old POST !!
    There site isn't even online anymore it looks like. lol

Get Your Android On And Win A Free VPS - http://droid-me.com

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information