Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62638 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned
    Website's:
    HostGi.com dhi-forumerz.com

Default New File Host

Hi Guys,

i just want a little bit of feedback,
    would you join a file host that has this kind of system:

File name: FileHostingBusiness.xlsx File size: 11.39 KB

http://rapidshare.com/files/44534805...gBusiness.xlsx

Please download and have a look,
    its an idea i am thinking of starting
    as i have a potential investor.

I don't want no useless hate posts i just want your opinion
    would you join a system like this or not and if not why?

Also i haven't mentioned in the excel file but
    free users can upload up to 500GB and Premium Unlimited.

Just some opinions please
    iHate Reviewed by iHate on . New File Host Hi Guys, i just want a little bit of feedback, would you join a file host that has this kind of system: File name: FileHostingBusiness.xlsx File size: 11.39 KB http://rapidshare.com/files/445348050/FileHostingBusiness.xlsx Please download and have a look, Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    rko.com
    one word

"dont do it"

Website's:
    bypassx.com
    I´m with rko.
    Nowadays the net is flooded with filehosters, you have to offer something new and at the same time beat those big companies that already exists.

From my point of view is very very hard succed with your project.

Banned
    Website's:
    The main Selling point would be that we pay for premium downloads
    (up to 100 per premium account)

Banned
    Website's:
    CuraShare.Net CuraShare.Me CuraShare.Info
    Same here, I'm also with rko I think the warez-hosting market is already old/known, and especially the fact that the last year we had a dozen new cyberlockers I don't think starting another one will be a smart idea, especially the fact that I believe your rewards aren't competitive enough. I'd recommend you to stop before you invest more money in this project.

Sorry

I believe you could succeed if you put enough effort and offer something unique. If you can get a loyal user base to back you, it can succeed greatly. No one is going to give a shit if your product is cheap or fast unless good uploads are posted on it. Having a better file transfer service than the others is one that could easily be done. You could add torrent support, an extensive API(current filehost API sucks, plain and simple), or you could turn it into more of a social/filehost cross so that good uploaders don't have to rely on forums or top sites directories to get their files out to the world. Perhaps a profile/RSS feed per user?

Quote Originally Posted by Buddah View Post
    I believe you could succeed if you put enough effort and offer something unique. If you can get a loyal user base to back you, it can succeed greatly. No one is going to give a shit if your product is cheap or fast unless good uploads are posted on it. Having a better file transfer service than the others is one that could easily be done. You could add torrent support, an extensive API(current filehost API sucks, plain and simple), or you could turn it into more of a social/filehost cross so that good uploaders don't have to rely on forums or top sites directories to get their files out to the world. Perhaps a profile/RSS feed per user?
    honestly only way I see this working is what is said here

Website's:
    Ripmovies.net uniquedll.com
    my opinion is that if u there is a bandwidth system for premium user no one would prefer buying coz now a days 150gb is nothing mate most of them have high speed Internet connection with unlim bandwidth and prices are high as a matter of fact even rs i can consider is cheaper well sorry for the criticism better drop the idea if u r going to continue this.. coz u have tough competition and either ways both uploaders and premium users will not be satisfied

ψ(`∇?)ψ
    ok..

7$ for 1000 downloads from free users
    3$ for 1000 downloads from premium users

that's 10 bucks for 2K downloads

All services are paying better than that, so you would have exactly 0 uploaders.

30 days -150GB bandwidth - 10$ In time where no one even pronounces GB limitation anymore.

What exactly do you offer, that is competitive with other filehosts, except that you copy pasted fileserve text (next time at least try to delete word fileserve)

I wouldn't even consider it, mainly because THIS program doesn't give a damn for either free users, premium users have limitations, and uploaders couldn't earn a shit from it. All in all, a complete fail, if this is all you had in mind.
    My 2 cents

Banned
    Website's:
    The Main Selling point i am looking at is we would pay for up to 100 premium downloads from the same user i.e. if user A downloads 100 of your downloads you get paid for them all.

Also that is just a draft something i quickly put together so sorry i copied fileserve but
    they do seem to have the best FAQ which i copied and modified.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information