Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62460 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I would not have a clue, you would have to ask MrPeanut that
    But be aware, its more than likely low end hardware for that price at $15.99 for such specifacations,
    It's amazing, being in a community can cause hate. Competitors or not - DDOS isn't cool :)

Website's:
    Elite.SO Defendos.com Motionite.com
    Probably from ServeDome which resells WeServIt.

Defendos BETA3 Released! Thread - Official Website

3.   Sponsored Links

Hum, thinking about your idea of a VPS, might be cheaper & enough to start with.

Just have to trust the company I rent it from..

Thanks for your inputs guys

be aware, vps-s don't have dedicated cpu. CPU is shared, and if you overload it, you will be kicked out from them. If your site has a traffic worthy of a dedicated server, you should buy it. Even a cheaper dedicated server is better than a vps, because you are not sharing resources, meaning they won't kick you out because of abusing resources. A dedicated is never oversold (because it is dedicated for you , while most of the warezlinkingallowed vps hosts are oversold.

thanks for your answer mahjong

I think that ressource wise i can be fine on a VPS - not much traffic but i need to run some heavy php from time to time - and i wouldn't mind getting kicked off and moving in a few month if needed - but my concern with (against?) vps was more security wise...

I'd feel better on a server where i'm the only root than on a server when the real root can spy on me & copy all my folders / files and so on...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information