Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62262 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Question LxAdmin - Enable Directory Indexing Not Working!

Hey,

I made this domain "backup.mysite.com" and pointed it to "mysite/backupfiles/backup/". I checked "Enable Directory Indexing" and then updated all, but it doesn't index the files in that directory. I always get that lxadmin LxAdmin Default Page.

"If you are seeing this page, it means that web has not been configured for this domain on this server. This could be due to the following causes:...."

I even created a .htaccess file with "Options and +Indexing" in it and CHMODed it to 0744. Read a few tutorials and did whatever they said, but no luck. Does anyone have any idea how to make it work?

Thanks!
    th3obr0 Reviewed by th3obr0 on . LxAdmin - Enable Directory Indexing Not Working! Hey, I made this domain "backup.mysite.com" and pointed it to "mysite/backupfiles/backup/". I checked "Enable Directory Indexing" and then updated all, but it doesn't index the files in that directory. I always get that lxadmin LxAdmin Default Page. "If you are seeing this page, it means that web has not been configured for this domain on this server. This could be due to the following causes:...." I even created a .htaccess file with "Options and +Indexing" in it and CHMODed it to Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    WareztheDDL.com GTFO.ws
    you need to edit DNS entried for this sub domain.

Then restart the server if necessary.
    This is the staff, you have been banned

Quote Originally Posted by Curtis129 View Post
    you need to edit DNS entried for this sub domain.
    To what? Ermm... suppose the dir is backup.mysite.com in the Hostname, then what value should I put in the Value* box?

That is how it looks. Am I supposed to put the primary NS?

I haven't done all this since my last site 1 year ago and LxAdmin is confusing me further .

pretty much all of lxadmin is crap.

I've been struggling for months to get it to work perfectly.

Do it yourself using CLI. Don't use (waste of time) ugly web GUI's like this.

lxadmin works perfectly on openvz . on dedi server its headache. if ur using dedi server use whm/cpanel

Thread Information