Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62660 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default My Sales Goes To Another People!

This domain sale ss is from my website.All of my website links are mine.My refferer Url is include live link(s) and filesonic affiliate banners.But the sale referrer file is not showing and just earn 1.25$.I think my file sale amount is going to another people.I'm having this problem all the time.

I have more screenshots for this problem:
    Only show domain sales %5.But not earn from a file:
    The refferer url include live links and the link is mine(Into the my filesonic file manager).

proposter Reviewed by proposter on . My Sales Goes To Another People! http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/6319/salesr.jpg This domain sale ss is from my website.All of my website links are mine.My refferer Url is include live link(s) and filesonic affiliate banners.But the sale referrer file is not showing and just earn 1.25$.I think my file sale amount is going to another people.I'm having this problem all the time. I have more screenshots for this problem: Only show domain sales %5.But not earn from a file: The refferer url include live links and the link Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

huh the file/0/ means they did not buy from your links but from a banner

1 More thing , If you have your blog/forum - You get 5% for any sales even if they don't come from your link . e.g : Someone buys a premium acc from a link on your forum which is not yours , The other guy gets the sale & you get 5%

banner?Why filesonic affiliate banners give me %65 or %85
    They gives u 10$ but i only %5 earn. Why?

Please use slide tags for all your images.

I remove all of my filesonic affiliate banners now.
    1 More thing , If you have your blog/forum - You get 5% for any sales even if they don't come from your link . e.g : Someone buys a premium acc from a link on your forum which is not yours , The other guy gets the sale & you get 5%
    No! All of the posts are mine on my website.Not another one can post my website.
    The only poster is me.

@proposter somebody came to ur site and attempted to make filesonic premium account .. but at last he was going another site which site was not registered to filesonic.. and he made the premium over there from a file..

so u got the domain sale because of cookies and the file owner got the premium sale..

hope you understand..

Quote Originally Posted by proposter View Post
    banner?Why filesonic affiliate banners give me %65 or %85
    They gives u 10$ but i only %5 earn. Why?
    Depend on your plan : i am on PPS fixed $10

Also you get only 5% because its a domain sale - they did not click on your banner or your links to buy premium but from someone's else link on your site

are u on pay per sale or pay per download?

Quote Originally Posted by shufol View Post
    @proposter somebody came to ur site and attempted to make filesonic premium account .. but at last he was going another site which site was not registered to filesonic.. and he made the premium over there from a file..

so u got the domain sale because of cookies and the file owner got the premium sale..

hope you understand..
    i look at google analytics Navigation Summary.But this people only navigate my website links and all of my website links have my filesonic links.

I think this user clicks to my webpage links and filesonic links.Then close.And then open another browser page filesonic.com.Then buy a premium.

I assume that as you say, how can i solve this issue?
    How can i earn &65?

Quote Originally Posted by viruz99 View Post
    Depend on your plan : i am on PPS fixed $10

Also you get only $5 because its a domain sale - they did not click on your banner or your links to buy premium but from someone's else link on your site
    Someone else cannot post to my website .My website dont have links from another people...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan.Crew View Post
    are u on pay per sale or pay per download?
    i am on pay per sale.

@proposter check ur pm..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information