Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62754 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Website's:
    dsebdblog.org

Default irapidleech scammer?

Hello,
    I don't know who is current owner of irapidleech.com? Myoffshorehost.in sold their company to irapidleech.com, I have paid six months in advance for their service. It's should be activated until 02-05-2011, today I tried to visit my rapidleech server but it's shifted.

I had opened a support ticket about fileserve plugin on 18/01/2011 but no reply. Today I have opened another support ticket about current situation. Really don't know what's going on there?

If you have faced some problems with irapidleech.com you can share it here. It will really help other users to find out whether they are scammer or not.
    happyvalentine Reviewed by happyvalentine on . irapidleech scammer? Hello, I don't know who is current owner of irapidleech.com? Myoffshorehost.in sold their company to irapidleech.com, I have paid six months in advance for their service. It's should be activated until 02-05-2011, today I tried to visit my rapidleech server but it's shifted. I had opened a support ticket about fileserve plugin on 18/01/2011 but no reply. Today I have opened another support ticket about current situation. Really don't know what's going on there? If you have faced some Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    devilzarena.net
    Just Make a PAYPAL Dispute....& disclose the paid PAYPAL ID on which you paid for 6 month ,so that Other member can Beware of this Scammer

KiDDY sHiTTY HosT---> iPowerz/DevilMayCry = Gurnoor Singh
    [Both are Same person]
    -BEWARE !!-

Even I was scammed by them, I was not paid at all by the owner of that site

Well who is the other member devilz? Could you please tell us?

Anyways please provide some screenshots of the payment and orders, I guess DJGaurav sold the hosting company to Mr Vikas Saini as far as I know.
    I am the TharkiBaba >_> Oh well thats my websites name -_-

Website's:
    devilzarena.net
    Sorry for My Bad English...........Other members [KWWH Members]
    [Both are Same person]
    -BEWARE !!-

Website's:
    dsebdblog.org
    Ok the worst case scenario of mine. Recently I have created a paypal verified account via vcc. When I bought their service I didn't have any paypal. I had to pay cash to another person for paypal dollar. He sent these dollars to them two months earlier, i think it's 01-12-2010, from 02-12-2010 they activate my account, but on 01-01-2011 they asked for $7.99, I was shocked and I said that I have paid six months in advance. They said previous sites owner sell this company to them and previous owner didn't send any payment about my service. So I asked them whether I should dispute or not. But after 2/3 days they said that they had collected my service charge from devilmaycry(previous myoffshorehost.in owner) and withdrawn my invoice and activated my account till 02-05-2011. Now today is 03-02-2011 and I can't access to my rapidleech server. They didn't say anything about server shifting or anything else. As fas as I know paypal distube can be activated within first 45days after payment so it's already 60 days.

Banned
    Website's:
    SKDown.Net WarezGuru.Org RARdownload.net
    what a mess you are in. little kids running hosting, pretty common.

Website's:
    devilzarena.net
    Pal , Its Quite Obvious New Owner will not provide you service.....as He didnt Get any money Regarding your account.You should Disclose the person [with paypal ID] on Forum who done such Cheap act & still Sitting quitely.You should ask Money from DEVILMAYCRY if he taken your payments
    [Both are Same person]
    -BEWARE !!-

By the way from which company you bought the account?

As far as I know that myoffshorehost was never bought by irapidleech.

It was owned by devilmaycry, the real fact is that both the companies were bought by vikas saini individually and not that irapidleech bought that company.

Devilz are you alright or you don't know the rules? You're advising to disclose the name and paypal id? It is okay to disclose the name but not the email id.

Mind what you are saying, you're an old member and must know what things you are saying.

Website's:
    myrapidleech.net
    Quote Originally Posted by Devilz View Post
    Pal , Its Quite Obvious New Owner will not provide you service.....as He didnt Get any money Regarding your account.You should Disclose the person [with paypal ID] on Forum who done such Cheap act & still Sitting quitely.You should ask Money from DEVILMAYCRY if he taken your payments
    The new owner of irapidleech is rapidleechhost.com

lolz..
    MyRapidleech.net - Under Construction!
    ClickLeech.com - Premium Link Generator! Free!

We know that ipowerz

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information