Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62558 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Banned

Post Looking for offshore Reseller & Master Reseller accounts

Hello KWWHunction,

I am looking to purchase a Reseller or possibly a Master Reseller account. The server's must be offshore and must be located in either Hong Kong or Russia, the servers must be reliable and should have an uptime of 99.9% at least. Looking for accounts with Undermetred Space & Bandwidth. looking for a price around $50-80Annually.

Thanks
    Slap...
    Slap Reviewed by Slap on . Looking for offshore Reseller & Master Reseller accounts Hello KWWHunction, I am looking to purchase a Reseller or possibly a Master Reseller account. The server's must be offshore and must be located in either Hong Kong or Russia, the servers must be reliable and should have an uptime of 99.9% at least. Looking for accounts with Undermetred Space & Bandwidth. looking for a price around $50-80Annually. Thanks Slap... Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    FusionWarez.info SmokeHost.net Leechers.co
    A quick tip,

Site's offering unmetred space/bandwidth is heavily oversold. There's no such thing as unlimited HDD space. Especially for $50-$80 annually.

Cyber.

Banned
    I know there is no such thing as unlimited, I've seen price's around $50-80 for the Reseller account alone and the servers are located in Germany but I already have one and am looking for another. What's the cheapest price would you say that I'd be able to get a Reseller account?

Banned
    Well sounds good may I ask are you hosting with Hetzner/Corong.com and can you fix the Promotional Code's you haven't assigned them properly because when I enter a 50% Discount for Annually Unmetered Reseller it does not work. I was looking for a Hong Kong or Russian host or any other host discarding Germany and Netherlands but if I don't find any Netherlands may be my last resort.

Website's:
    Katzbb.com Foxmovie.co
    fix it sorry for that coz the coupon new added i not see is not check

Banned
    Ok this looks better, Will purchase it from you if I don't find any good HK or RU reseller hosting.

Website's:
    Katzbb.com Foxmovie.co
    Pingdom Monthly Report

2011-01-01 - 2011-01-31

Overview: Average of all checks

Uptime Outages Response time 99.94% got 1 Outstage becouse and every month have maintenance day

Checks with downtime

Check name Uptime Downtime Outages Response time
    Netherland 99.94% 0h 14m 1 58 ms

Thread Information