Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62774 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default domain advice

hi there all

a friend of mine had a falling out with a friend and my friend is wanting to get a domain back from him ....now the domain was bought with my friends card but the details of the domain are in the name of my friends friend ...is it possible for my friend to get it back as his card was used

sorry it sounds so confusing
    priviet02 Reviewed by priviet02 on . domain advice hi there all a friend of mine had a falling out with a friend and my friend is wanting to get a domain back from him ....now the domain was bought with my friends card but the details of the domain are in the name of my friends friend ...is it possible for my friend to get it back as his card was used sorry it sounds so confusing Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Your friend gave him his credit card number, expiry date, and CVV2 to buy it himself, or he bought it on his account, and then transferred the domain on friends account?

If he bought the domain with his credit card on his account, and then sent pushed/transferred domain on friends account. He could get it back, but only if situation was something like. That he compromised his account, and took the domain. But we know that isn't the case.

Even if your friend reports his account as compromised, he won't get reply from the registrar, they get tons of reports like that daily.

its to do with a small political party so i think it was provided to the webmaster and he brought the domain with the provided card

Thread Information