Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6813 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 172 of 172 FirstFirst ... 72122162170171172
Results 1,711 to 1,717 of 1717
    ψ(`∇?)ψ
    I'm a mad man..

And I am approving this message.

Good news Freddy11 !
    Cant wait to see new release.
    No Signature This Time

Website's:
    reloaded-games.org
    Quote Originally Posted by Freddy11 View Post
    Hey guys,

I was banned for some strange reasons, but we sorted it out with the staff (big thanks to one of the super mods which I have in skype as "Mad Man").

Anyway, I'm working on the new version. It's completely re-written, the rewriting part is almost done actually

I'm very existed about the upcoming version 2.00. You can except same old concept with some big improvements, of course bug fixes and new features.

I have also made a topic in my forum a week ago with some regular updates in the first post: http://poster.freddy.lt/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4256

I must admit I was quite inactive the last period, that was basically due to my studies (which are completed), also I was working full time job, well, and it was summer... I always tried to answer the emails though. Also planning to clean-up a bit my forum and start to be more active there as I used to be.

Anyway, working now just half a day at my regular job and at least 4-6+ hours per day on the themaPoster. So, back in business if you can say so I will probably take a quick look at the last pages in this topic and answer the questions, but just not now, it's already late here and going to rest (sleep) today.

Not sure about any release date yet.

Thanks for the support who still supports the project.
    gr8 news, can't wait the newer release

Quote Originally Posted by Freddy11 View Post
    Hey guys,

I was banned for some strange reasons, but we sorted it out with the staff (big thanks to one of the super mods which I have in skype as "Mad Man").

Anyway, I'm working on the new version. It's completely re-written, the rewriting part is almost done actually

I'm very existed about the upcoming version 2.00. You can except same old concept with some big improvements, of course bug fixes and new features.

I have also made a topic in my forum a week ago with some regular updates in the first post: http://poster.freddy.lt/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4256

I must admit I was quite inactive the last period, that was basically due to my studies (which are completed), also I was working full time job, well, and it was summer... I always tried to answer the emails though. Also planning to clean-up a bit my forum and start to be more active there as I used to be.

Anyway, working now just half a day at my regular job and at least 4-6+ hours per day on the themaPoster. So, back in business if you can say so I will probably take a quick look at the last pages in this topic and answer the questions, but just not now, it's already late here and going to rest (sleep) today.

Not sure about any release date yet.

Thanks for the support who still supports the project.
    welcome back

Website's:
    KWWHunction.com
    Any Update freddy? plz visit your forum once a day... we hv alot of Q.. pending
    PM if u need Sborg+transmission+FTP+Webmin Installation

Website's:
    poster.freddy.lt
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberavijit View Post
    Any Update freddy? plz visit your forum once a day... we hv alot of Q.. pending
    Updating first post here: http://poster.freddy.lt/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4256

7.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    naughtybloog.blogspot.com
    Quote Originally Posted by cvrle77 View Post
    I'm a mad man..

And I am approving this message.
    thanks
    Ausaf Ali

Thread Information