Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62934 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    warezfl.info

Question A small question regarding alertpay

Hi guys!,
    Do you know whether Indian alertpay users can add fund from their bank account to alertpay account because this function is disabled for Indian paypal users.And as the new announcement made by paypal so my question is how to pay the hosting bills and I don't want to use a credit card also.
    Prasenjit Reviewed by Prasenjit on . A small question regarding alertpay Hi guys!, Do you know whether Indian alertpay users can add fund from their bank account to alertpay account because this function is disabled for Indian paypal users.And as the new announcement made by paypal so my question is how to pay the hosting bills and I don't want to use a credit card also.:( Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    threent.com
    Well I am not sure for banks, but for instance, I cant use PP for anything but for paying online, I cant receive any funds on it, or add funds from my bank account or cc. (I am not from India, but I also have PP restrictions)
    You can easily create account on AP and check yourself

And about CC payments with AP, you can do that only if the person who you are sending money has verified account

Thread Information