Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62700 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 50 12311 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned

Thumbs up FileHook - Upto $15 or 75% of each premium account sold.

FileHook has NOT logged in since August. Do not use FileHook, if you are using FileHook atm, we'd suggest you to stop uploading.
    FileHook Reviewed by FileHook on . FileHook - Improved New Tiers, Higher Payment, $30 or 75% Sales. No Upload Limit FileHook has NOT logged in since August. Do not use FileHook, if you are using FileHook atm, we'd suggest you to stop uploading. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

We are introducing my own file hosting affiliate system.
    how many are you?

little money

ok lets try new hosts

Banned
    Hillsid3: Sorry, typing mistake.

trachanh: True money, not like $30-40 etc, with ranking or shaving downloads, We count each & every download.

Regards

You guys really need to innovate, bring something new to the table. There are already too many file hosts wielding the same formula, same rules, same everything and perhaps paying a dollar or two more than the others and frankly its not working.

And make that homepage a bit more attractive. There's hardly anything there to look at.

Respected Member
    Website's:
    FreshWap.com KWWHunction.com
    hey wow welcome to teh KWWHunction FileHook

just seen your website and i think this is great am gonna use it after i done, i will give a review

@all,

what if 15$ ? the guy is talking about payout you can even earn more? if he said only 15$ so you guys will stuck on 15$ ? lol
    Dear Haters,
    "I respect you so much, that's why I salute you with 1 middle finger!"

Thank You !

Banned
    Prazsky: Please send us suggestions & we will surely take a look & try to implement.

CyberAff: Thank you very much.

Quote Originally Posted by filehook View Post
    Prazsky: Please send us suggestions & we will surely take a look & try to implement.

CyberAff: Thank you very much.
    No, I am not really here to give suggestions. I am just saying bring something new to the table that will give uploaders the incentive to switch to your host. Now, it is upto you to think of that incentive. There are already too many hosts around with the same pay per download and pay per sale program.

For example, you see many people taking up Duckload now because of not only their high pay per download but because they allow upto 15gb files which is something different than the rest.

You need to think of something unique as well that will bring in the masses. Afterall, most of the regular uploaders will want to stick with the tried and tested hosts and ignore the new ones.

Website's:
    CyberMania.org
    Quote Originally Posted by Prazsky View Post
    No, I am not really here to give suggestions. I am just saying bring something new to the table that will give uploaders the incentive to switch to your host. Now, it is upto you to think of that incentive. There are already too many hosts around with the same pay per download and pay per sale program.

For example, you see many people taking up Duckload now because of not only their high pay per download but because they allow upto 15gb files which is something different than the rest.

You need to think of something unique as well that will bring in the masses. Afterall, most of the regular uploaders will want to stick with the tried and tested hosts and ignore the new ones.

duckload also have awesome speed for free users

Page 1 of 50 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information