Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62960 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    im4ge.com vin4yak.com vinu.be

Talking iSpoofu.info - Send Fake Emails And Prank Your Friends Anonymously :D

By using this site you can send Fake emails to anyone with any sender email address

Tested and works fine with Gmail/Yahoo/Rediff and almost all email service providers

It only gives problem while sending emails to Hotmail since hotmail has a strict manager :-| (problem fixed)
    but will try to play with the headers and set it so that hotmail doesn't send those emails to spam

This is an absolutely free service So Enjoy

There is only one thing that you should keep in mind, please don't use abusive content in your mails if I find any, I will have to ban that IP range :-|

This site is best viewed in 1024x768+ Resolution

Found any problems while sending kindly report it here

This Fake Mailer will be available on mobile view as well in a matter of days!

Normal View:-
    Code: 
    http://iSpoofu.info/

If you liked the site then kindly leave a comment to keep this topic active
    vin4yak Reviewed by vin4yak on . iSpoofu.info - Send Fake Emails And Prank Your Friends Anonymously :D By using this site you can send Fake emails to anyone with any sender email address :D Tested and works fine with Gmail/Yahoo/Rediff and almost all email service providers :) It only gives problem while sending emails to Hotmail since hotmail has a strict manager :-| (problem fixed) :D but will try to play with the headers and set it so that hotmail doesn't send those emails to spam :D This is an absolutely free service :P So Enjoy :D There is only one thing that you should keep in Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Hahaha nice one

Website's:
    Well thank u

Nice site, I've seen a few using the same script before Is this sort of website popular? Nice simple design, not over-the-top advertisement etc. Well done

Made by Envee :P

Website's:
    Well if you have seen the same thing , then its a rip off from this (: I have done the entire thing and not uploaded a base script or something (:

Thread Information