Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62540 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Angry Cant Make Section Visible For Guest

Hello
    I have problem in my site.i have four sections over there which i want to make visible for guests,i have updated permissions of guest to read only acess but it is still not visible for dem even i have updated permissions of dat perticular section but no satisfactory results are obtained.Please help me to solve that problem i shall be very thankful to you for this.

Regards
    Sushant Reviewed by Sushant on . Cant Make Section Visible For Guest Hello I have problem in my site.i have four sections over there which i want to make visible for guests,i have updated permissions of guest to read only acess but it is still not visible for dem even i have updated permissions of dat perticular section but no satisfactory results are obtained.Please help me to solve that problem i shall be very thankful to you for this. Regards Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    MP3SearchEngines.net LatestMovieTrailers.org Talking.so
    your link?

Mods Please Close This Post I have found solution For Forum.Just Selected the anonymous user permission and made them read only access and it works for me.

Thread Information