Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6899 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Too busy :|
    Website's:
    L337Fx.com BeastieBay.net

Question IntoDDL - We're into downloads [Official Thread]

About :
    http://intoddl.com was started by DLow and his friends in January 2011, but due to his personal life and other issues, he couldn't put more efforts on the site. He wanted it to grow more big and he has done significant role in developing the whole site. The script is running on WCDDLv2 and I thank JmZ (WarezCoders.com) for that. It has few mods and credit goes to their creators.

Why submit to IntoDDL ?
    This can be explained in a few sentences, but I'd rather like to have a brief information that why should you submit to IntoDDL.com
    IntoDDL.com has been handed over to me and I'm currently working on the site and putting the best I can to attain the attention of majority of warez users. The site name is currently spread by word of mouth amongst my college friends, family and others, but it still needs submissions, which is I assume the most vital part. The submissions will come in no time and along with that, I'm working on the SEO part too. I'm currently researching and shortlisting the keywords which I should emphasize more on though I'd not tell what the keyword will be as I like to keep surprises . Anyways in short, I'm trying to build direct + organic traffic. So if you submit to IntoDDL then there will be chances that we'd send you some traffic. In the initial stage, the traffic sent will be very less as the site has just been restarted from a fresh database. But I can assure you that the percentage of sending traffic will increase in due time.

Criteria for Submissions
    As IntoDDL is new, it'd be not necessary to have a backlink. We are currently following the same "Best Practices" rule which is almost followed on every other DDL. But if you would like to link back us, then it'll be nice for us.

To place a link-back on your site, just add the following code in your HTML file : (if you are getting any problems in doing this, then I'll help you out)

Code: 
    <!--IntoDDL Code--><a href="http://www.intoddl.com" target="_blank" title="Free Rapidshare Megaupload Hotfile FileServe FileSonic Downloads" />Free Downloads</a><!--IntoDDL Code-->

Site Ratings
    All sites will be rated 1* in the initial stage of submissions. In due time, I will increase your rank if the quality of your uploads are good and your efforts in standing the best out of rest of the websites.

How to submit ?
    You can submit your downloads via the submit page which can be found here : Submit Downloads

(Note : You require linkbacks to all pages to be eligible for asking a re-rate)

1* : All sites are rated as 1* intially.
    2* : Sites having more than 250 submissions are eligible for asking a re-rate. Note that your site is up-to-date and is more pleasing.
    3* : Sites having more than 500 submissions are eligible for asking a re-rate. For this level, you'll have to do something extra ordinary. Think of it and then apply for re-rating.
    4* : Sites having more than 1000 submissions are eligible for asking a re-rate. This is something significant to achieve. Make your site visually appealing as well as your downloads/post structure ease for the downloaders.
    5* : There is no criteria. It will be totally decided by the IntoDDL Staff. If you think you can achieve this rating, then don't hesitate to contact us.

References & Useful Links :

• New Sites / First Time Submissions (?)
    • Site Ratings (?)
    • Best Practices (?)

(A big thanks to Katz admins for the above linked posts and time they've put in to make them.)

Note :
    The site is not perfect and I have yet to add and remove many things. I'm trying to make the site perfect for downloaders as well as uploaders. If you have any suggestions, feedback, etc. then PM me or email me using this form. Also, this will be the official thread of IntoDDL.com
    BlaZe Reviewed by BlaZe on . IntoDDL - We're into downloads [Official Thread] http://intoddl.com/img/logo.png About :http://intoddl.com was started by DLow and his friends in January 2011, but due to his personal life and other issues, he couldn't put more efforts on the site. He wanted it to grow more big and he has done significant role in developing the whole site. The script is running on WCDDLv2 and I thank JmZ (WarezCoders.com) for that. It has few mods and credit goes to their creators. _____________________________________________ Why submit to IntoDDL ? Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Member
    Website's:
    FreshWap.com KWWHunction.com
    very neat and clean ddl i like it great job BlaZe & DLow

i will start submitting when my site comes up!

thanks
    Dear Haters,
    "I respect you so much, that's why I salute you with 1 middle finger!"

Thank You !

Website's:
    donotclickme.com
    G&#248;&#248;d luck mate,a nice and clean template.Looks nice.
    "Advertising may be described as the science of arresting the human intelligence long enough to get money from it."

Stephen Butler Leacock (1869-1944)

Too busy :|
    Website's:
    L337Fx.com BeastieBay.net
    Thankyou CyberAff & Webestrian

Nice work, I like it.

I r Super Cop
    the categories and the download titles look mixed up! also, remove those light colors for the categories...
    Follow besthostingforums on FB

Looking for an Article Writer? Check out my services here.

looks good
    Signature against the rules, removed. ~ Jason.

Banned
    When will the firefox plugin come out
    I will submit to you daily blaze bro and hope you get the site big as well

Respected Member
    Hmm domain name is great, template is nice, just keep it up and you're good. If you need any help drop me a PM, I worked with DDLs before

Website's:
    InWarez.to JustFail.org
    You need to fix up teh template my mate.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information