Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62679 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    myrapidleech.net

Default Server management from iPowerz - MyRapidleech.net (Free)

Hello,

I am providing free management service. if you are using cPanel or any other premium control panel or if you need help for any centos 5 problems.. I have solution for 99% problems.. i can solve your issues for free.

Due to heavy no. of requests for free management service, i have made a blog and support system HERE

You can make a ticket HERE

All The tickets will be respond in 72 hours maximum (because its free and a lot of requests are there)

I will also keep writing the articles at my blog to help you guys..

All the articles written at my blog will be originally written by me (not copying any data from some other blogs)..

For server management or tweaks, there will no support by PM or MSN, because i know you people will flood me out

IF you have any question then reply in the thread...

What i can do??
    - Install CSF firewall (with max scoring), install maximum protections like from DDOS, anti-virus, spamd, rookit protection etc etc.. i can fix your server bugs, i can manage them for load problems.. i can setup new servers for you..

Is there any charge over the service??
    - No, as long as you support me

A SIMPLE REQUESTS TO ALL KWWHUNCTION MEMBER - Please don't start any drama in this thread, its a support thread for the server management, don't keep writing your small reviews and bumps like kids AND don't play commenting commenting in the thread..
    ipowerz Reviewed by ipowerz on . Server management from iPowerz - MyRapidleech.net (Free) Hello, I am providing free management service. if you are using cPanel or any other premium control panel or if you need help for any centos 5 problems.. I have solution for 99% problems.. i can solve your issues for free. Due to heavy no. of requests for free management service, i have made a blog and support system HERE You can make a ticket HERE All The tickets will be respond in 72 hours maximum (because its free and a lot of requests are there) Rating: 5
    MyRapidleech.net - Under Construction!
    ClickLeech.com - Premium Link Generator! Free!

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    warez-bb.org
    I have added a Ticket on your website but i did not received any Ticket Number or Email from your website ... I hope I can get Help soon Thank you

Website's:
    myrapidleech.net
    Replied, check it , check your email which you used while creating this ticket..
    MyRapidleech.net - Under Construction!
    ClickLeech.com - Premium Link Generator! Free!

Thread Information