Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62958 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast

Smile sBorghost.com- Encoding RDP from 36$/Month (UK)

Details about Encodzilla:

Yup what you read is right It is indeed a monster. So, I have decided to allow encoding on it if you follow a few basic rules:
    - Check the task manager to see that youre not overloading the CPU.
    - Dont do two encodes at a time. If someone else is doing one wait for him to finish.
    - Use idle priority.

Following these simple rules, wont hurt you significantly and will improve the service for all.

Heres more info:

GOOD
    - Fast Server with two high end Xeons
    - 64GB DDR3 w/ Windows Server 2008 Enterprise (which can use 64GB)
    - 8TB SAS HDDs in RAID-0 (Usable HDD space available is 250GB-500GB/user)
    - 1GBit port
    - Total server B/W is 100TB.
    - The speed to EU servers is pretty good.
    - Private torrents allowed.

NOT SO GOOD
    - The network isnt the best in the world, though I think its perfectly acceptable for the price.

Some features:
    Setup time is usually within 24 hours
    Private Torrents allowed
    Hardware RAID for better performance
    Limited Slots so no overselling
    Friendly and helpful support

No screens provided as yet. However, a demo is available via livechat. Speeds are generally decent. We invite users to post their screenshots (if theyre good) and to send them to us for doctoring (if theyre bad) .

Scudmis Reviewed by Scudmis on . sBorghost.com- Encoding RDP from 36$/Month (UK) http://i3.lulzimg.com/fd07aa7eb3.jpg ORDER HERE Details about Encodzilla: Yup what you read is right It is indeed a monster. So, I have decided to allow encoding on it if you follow a few basic rules: - Check the task manager to see that youre not overloading the CPU. Rating: 5

2.   Notice to Consumers

Thread Summary

Please be aware that every offer has limits beyond what is displayed in the thread. You should visit the site advertising and read any Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policy they have in place. If you can't find answers on how they measure what you're purchasing, ask.If the offer or request doesn't regard some type of hosting, you still need to research beyond whats printed in the ad.

» Research any provider to know what limits are in place, especially with any offer concerning disk space and/or bandwidth. These are generally defined in the TOS or AUP.
    » Read provider reviews. If you find no reviews, create a thread and ask for others' first-hand experience with the provider.
    » If you're unsure on the exact details of an offer - ask. Simply respond to this thread and ask the provider for clarification.

Sponsored Links

He is indeed the new sBorghost.com Owner!

Read the rules, thread closed.

Thanks for the tips jason, was not aware of the slide tags rule

Banned
    Website's:
    bestrdp.in bestrdp.net

Reported!

Scudmis, you're using nulled WHMCS?

Wow, nice to see a new owner. I owned and administered sBorgHost.com for a while That serves as a brief introduction haha.
    Anyways ontopic, can I get a demo account to test if the monster suits my needs?

Regards,
    ProtoWorker.

Are you sure this is 5520 and not 5620? Cuz 5620 is 2.4Ghz. Awesome spec.

Sorry, youre right levac it is 2 X E5620. My other server has 5520 and I put that by mistake. BTW my WHMCS is licensed, just having some problems with DNS. Please try my IP: 67.23.242.32.

OK guys I guess my host is doing maintenance so my livechat aint working. Please order or contact sales@sborghost.com till its fixed. If you order you can obtain a 24-48hr refund, so theres no risk.

Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information