Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6919 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Website's:
    somik.org sborg.us

Default sBorg.us - Install Tickets at $3.5, Official hosting from $6.5/m (USA/Germany)

sBorg is a php based script that is capable of downloading from several filehosts and uploading the files back to your account in select filehosts.You enter the filehost or direct links or torrent file that you want to process. Lets say its a movie. You enter the links or upload the .torrent file, select what you want to do and start sBorg. sBorg will download the files from filehosts using your premium accounts that you provide in setup page. If its a torrent that you uploaded, it’ll download the the torrent and move the files to its directory. After download is done it’ll scan what it has downloaded. If its a rar/zip/001 file, it’ll extract/merge the files to get the original file. If its a video file, it’ll take screenshots of the video and upload to imagehost. It’ll also remove files such as .nfo .txt .url and others that are included in the archive. If you have chosen to rename the file, it’ll rename them all and add your desired prefix. Then it’ll grab IMDB information about the movie and start creating your post with screenshot, imdb info, title/description that you procided and so on. After that, depending on your choice, it’ll re-rar/split the completed file and upload back to filehosts into your account. It’ll include the links in the post and finally post on your blog/forums/ucms that you have chosen. It’ll also keep a copy of the post in its log.

Best part is, it does everything on its own so you can close your browser as soon as you hit the “activate” button. It’ll do everything and mail you the report.

Full feature list can be found on the features page here: http://sborg.us/site/features/

Supported filehosts: Fileserve , Rapidshare, Hotfile, Megaupload, NetLoad, FileSonic, Uploaded.to, x7.to, Depositfiles, Duckload, Oron.com, Videobb.com

sBorg was tested and works on the following operating systems:
    - Centos 5
    - Ubuntu and its derivatives Kubuntu, Puppy Linux, Linux Mint (partial)
    - Debian (partial)
    - Windows XP
    - Windows 2003 Server
    - Windows Vista
    - Windows 2008 Server
    - Windows 7

sBorg script install tickets only:

2 install tickets $10.00 ($5.00 per install)
    5 install tickets $17.50 ($3.50 per install) [recommended]
    10 install tickets $32.50 ($3.25 per installs)
    25 install tickets $75.00 ($3.00 per installs)
    50 install tickets $137.50 ($2.75 per installs)
    75 install tickets $187.50 ($2.50 per installs)
    100 install tickets $225.00 ($2.25 per installs)
    Install tickets are non-refundable.
    ORDER from the right sidebar of our website

sBorg official USA hosting plans:

USA SERVER (NEW PLANS):
    Plan F, 10 GB space, 250 GB bandwidth, $6.50 per month (1 free install ticket)
    Plan E, 20 GB space, 500 GB bandwidth, $10.00 per month (1 free install ticket)
    Plan D, 40 GB space, 1000 GB bandwidth, $17.50 per month (1 free install ticket) [recommended]
    Plan C, 60 GB space, 1500 GB bandwidth, $25.00 per month (1 free install ticket)
    Plan B, 80 GB space, 2000 GB bandwidth, $32.50 per month (1 free install ticket)
    Plan A, 100 GB space, 2500 GB bandwidth, $40.00 per month (1 free install ticket)
    All filehost download/upload (HF, FS, RS, MU, etc) working!

sBorg official Germany hosting plans:

GERMANY SERVER (NEW PLANS):
    Plan F, 5 GB space, 500 GB bandwidth, $6.50 per month (1 free install ticket)
    Plan E, 10 GB space, 1000 GB bandwidth, $10.00 per month (1 free install ticket)
    Plan D, 20 GB space, 2000 GB bandwidth, $17.50 per month (1 free install ticket) [recommended]
    Plan C, 30 GB space, 3000 GB bandwidth, $25.00 per month (1 free install ticket)
    Plan B, 40 GB space, 4000 GB bandwidth, $32.50 per month (1 free install ticket)
    Plan A, 50 GB space, 5000 GB bandwidth, $40.00 per month (1 free install ticket)
    Plan V, 80 GB space, Unmetered bandwidth, $70.00 first month (including setup) , $50.00 per month, private VPS
    All filehost download/upload (HF, FS, RS, MU, etc) working!

Join our forum to help improve sBorg: http://forums.sborg.us/

Support: http://sborg.us/support/
    TOS: http://sborg.us/site/tos/

[Copyright protected]
    somik Reviewed by somik on . sBorg.us - Install Tickets at $3.5, Official hosting from $6.5/m (USA/Germany) http://sborg.us/img/signature.png sBorg is a php based script that is capable of downloading from several filehosts and uploading the files back to your account in select filehosts.You enter the filehost or direct links or torrent file that you want to process. Lets say its a movie. You enter the links or upload the .torrent file, select what you want to do and start sBorg. sBorg will download the files from filehosts using your premium accounts that you provide in setup page. If its a Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    good plans and is filesonic upload working good

Same doubt here as downloadsmasti

Website's:
    somik.org sborg.us
    Quote Originally Posted by downloadsmasti View Post
    good plans and is filesonic upload working good
    You'll need to ask that question to filesonic. sBorg sends the file however filesonic server does not reply when everything is done. Ask filesonic why their server is not working and see what they reply.

Website's:
    PlaySongs.me
    are those plans in 1 GB Port ?

speeds test would be cool .

good plans
    Signature against the rules, removed. ~ Jason.

Website's:
    oriforums.com sexilation.com cgprimorje.com restrictedwarez.net
    I paid for hosting about 4-5 hours ago and I've not received any message yet from sborg.us. What should I do?

EDIT:
    I've just received pm with instructions from somik. Thanks, somik.
    Trusted sellers: champ of champs, NaN0
    Scammers: SyFlys - StableLayer.eu hosting site, CammyD

Do you need a free FileSonic Elite invitation? Send me PM.

Website's:
    somik.org sborg.us
    Quote Originally Posted by NightMare View Post
    are those plans in 1 GB Port ?

speeds test would be cool .
    All germany servers on 1gbit port. Download and upload to most hosts at 4~6 MB/s on germany server, 6~8 MB/s on USA server (limited slots).

Quote Originally Posted by only1_PO View Post
    I paid for hosting about 4-5 hours ago and I've not received any message yet from sborg.us. What should I do?

EDIT:
    I've just received pm with instructions from somik. Thanks, somik.
    Welcome

Website's:
    xtremeconsole.net movietab.net ps3games.org
    bought some hosting waiting for my information

Website's:
    somik.org sborg.us
    Check your email for the details

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information