Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61015 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    GE-Xtreme.com

Unhappy Help...Please

Not Having Much Luck At Moment...First Host Always Down Then Went Down Altogether I Will Flame Them In The Appropriate Sub

So I Cut My Loses And Purchased A New Shared Server, I Haven't Got A Big Forum...In fact At This Rate I'm Gonna Have Non...But I Found A Host That Was Recommended Here, And Was Reasonable In Price...Going On Arn't I...lol

Anyways...I Will Get To The Point
    Since Using The Recommended Host I Have Been Getting Odd Things Happening...
    First On Cpanel I Was Getting Errors Whenever I Did Anything...This Has Been Resolved...

But Now I Get (Not All The Time)

A Blank Page And This At The Top...
    'Apache is functioning normally'

Then Today I Got This Message The Dreaded...

Oops! Firefox could not find www.ge-xtreme.com

I Can Access My Cpanel And Site Via The IP Address ( ip/~gextreme )

But The Odd Thing Is All The Other Accounts On The Ip Address Are Not Accessible via www Except for 1 (All Worked Yesterday When I Checked)

I Did Check The NamedSever Was Correct And Obviously My Host Thinks I've Changed Today But I Haven't I Just Checked And Clicked Save...

Don't Get Me Wrong The Host Has Been Very Fast In Trying To Sort Things...But I Feel Like A Complete Dim Wit...(Well I Am But)

Can Some One Please Try And Explain To Me Why I Would Get These Errors...The Forum Was Working Fine Today Until I Got That Apache Thing.

So..

What Is The Apache Message And How Could My Host Resolve It?
    Why Suddenly Would All The Accounts Including Mine On The Same IP (Except 1) Be Offline?

I Hope You Smart People On Here Can Help...I'm Gonna Lose My Small Membership Before Long...Out Of 6 months I Think We've Had About 2 Months Online...Determined Lot We Are...

I Appreciate Any Insight

Andy
    xandyx Reviewed by xandyx on . Help...Please Not Having Much Luck At Moment...First Host Always Down Then Went Down Altogether I Will Flame Them In The Appropriate Sub :D So I Cut My Loses And Purchased A New Shared Server, I Haven't Got A Big Forum...In fact At This Rate I'm Gonna Have Non...But I Found A Host That Was Recommended Here, And Was Reasonable In Price...Going On Arn't I...lol Anyways...I Will Get To The Point Since Using The Recommended Host I Have Been Getting Odd Things Happening... First On Cpanel I Was Getting Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Loads fine for me.

Maybe the server is getting ddos attacked, as is the case with several others here.

Website's:
    GE-Xtreme.com
    Thankyou For Your Reply...

Oh...Don't For Me...Even Using Hidemyass..

Hold On I Just Got This Message..

Hmm, www.ge-xtreme.com isn't loading right now.

The computers that run www.ge-xtreme.com are having some trouble. Usually this is just a temporary problem, so you might want to try again in a few minutes.

Want more detail? See which nameservers are failing.
    Nameserver trace for www.ge-xtreme.com:

• Looking for who is responsible for root zone and followed k.root-servers.net.
    • Looking for who is responsible for com and followed h.gtld-servers.net.
    • Looking for who is responsible for ge-xtreme.com and followed ns5.fatpighost.com.

Nameservers for www.ge-xtreme.com:

• ns5.fatpighost.com returned (SERVFAIL)
    • ns6.fatpighost.com returned (SERVFAIL)

The Host Advertises DDos Protection...I Made Sure Cos My Other Host Got Attacked And Hacked by 'The Stupid Hacker'

Could You Still Explain Why I Get The Apache Page..As This Has Happened Since Purchasing The Account

Update:

My Host Has Just Put Me On Another Server...He Must Have Been Reading In Here...lol

Thanks Anyway...

(Still Would Be Interested In Why The Apache Message Appears)

its down for me;/

Respected Member
    Website's:
    DL4Everything.com Soft2050.in
    hmm! not working here too.
    But if its working for SpookyLady then i think DNS is still propogating
    DNS Updation takes somemore time.

Btw when did you changed nameserver?

Banned
    http://who.is/nameserver/ns1.fatpighost.com/

SAMPLE OF DOMAINS USING NS1.FATPIGHOST.COM

All of them are working. And your domain seems to have the same NameServers as those domains are.

Have you set all 6 nameservers as the host provides, or you just set the 2 of them?

Website's:
    pic-base.com freeadultnight.com
    not find your site in taiwan
    use lookup command
    show server failed

Website's:
    GE-Xtreme.com
    Thanks To All It Looks Like The Host Had Made Mistake With NamedServer...The Other Errors I Have Not Encountered Since They Sorted Which IP I Am At..lol

Anyway Thankyou For All Your Help And Advice...My Forum Has Been Up And Running Trouble Free... Wehey!!

Thread Information