Hi.

If anyone is interested in two Scene IRCs, one that announces release names, category, nukes and unnukes, and the other that announces file size, nr. of files and genre, then let me know. It can be used for creating a PreDB, I guess. Note you'd have to pay for the site server yourself. I will give these IRC's to the guy that has the best looking design. I will also need a way to add releases manually to the DB, so that previous releases also will be listed. For the guys that own DDL forums or sites, this could be a very nice feature to your readers.

If any interest just make up a design, and PM me.
SceneInfo Reviewed by SceneInfo on . IRCs Hi. If anyone is interested in two Scene IRCs, one that announces release names, category, nukes and unnukes, and the other that announces file size, nr. of files and genre, then let me know. It can be used for creating a PreDB, I guess. Note you'd have to pay for the site server yourself. I will give these IRC's to the guy that has the best looking design. I will also need a way to add releases manually to the DB, so that previous releases also will be listed. For the guys that own DDL Rating: 5