Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62664 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Banned
    Website's:
    maurifail.com nuwarez.org nuhost.org ferbourtoi.org
    with 5gb data storage each? oO

2.   Sponsored Links

Please stop talking nonsence and wait for his reply, you can host 1 user on it if he wants a game server, or you could host 50 users if they want websites.
    Yes it's for hosting websites,wordpress or forum software,can it handle 30 users?
    Selling cheap domains - 5 dollars each - Payment with PayPal only

Banned
    Website's:
    maurifail.com nuwarez.org nuhost.org ferbourtoi.org
    yeah it can handle 30 users

Banned
    If it's for web hosting, you could use apache with php installed, combined with a MySQL server. Running only that would use about 200-300MB of RAM. So, at real peak, maximum of 1GB of ram would be used for the web server, but you'll need to tweak it to make it work nicely with loads of users. You have 250GB of space, let's say you need 50GB for yourself, you have 200GB left to sell. You could host 20-40 users on it, but limit their BW. Don't host more then 40 users, because it will kill the server. You'll have to install a control panel for your users, a mail server and an FTP server, that would use about 200-300MB of RAM more.

If it's for web hosting, you could use apache with php installed, combined with a MySQL server. Running only that would use about 200-300MB of RAM. So, at real peak, maximum of 1GB of ram would be used for the web server, but you'll need to tweak it to make it work nicely with loads of users. You have 250GB of space, let's say you need 50GB for yourself, you have 200GB left to sell. You could host 20-40 users on it, but limit their BW. Don't host more then 40 users, because it will kill the server.
    I was thinking the same but i ask for opinion from somebody with expirience.

Thank you

Banned
    I've edited my post a bit, forgot you need to install a control panel for your users, a mail server, and FTP software, so you'll need about 200-300MB of RAM more count you'll need 1GB-1,2GB of RAM for all of that. So all in all, it should be enough for a small hosting, around 30 websites, MAXIMUM 50. The PHP processing would be slow if there are a lot of websites, because it's a really slow processor.

If you need anything else, feel free to ask

Banned
    for standard hosting I'd say no more than 30 people (limited accounts)

Depends all on the plans and setup you have. the more optimized your server is the more people you can put on it.

I'm thinking about 5 GB plans with 100 or 150 GB bandwith.20 users/25 users maximum on that server.Hosting is for my country where i live,i want to ofer them hosting with bank payment option because many of them don't have paypal or alertpay(credit card).

I'd Say 10 - 15 Low end users .

It's an Atom with 2GB RAM, it won't handle more than a couple of dynamic everage warez forums.
    KnownSRV.com - Quality comes at a price, and we provide it at affordable prices.
    PayPal, Skrill(MoneyBookers), Payza(AlertPay), 2CheckOut and LibertyReserve accepted!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information