Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61026 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Website's:
    StudentSharez.com

Default Does Leaseweb allow warez-linking?

Hello,
    Does Leaseweb allow warez-linking?
    i have noticed some warez-linking websites using it.

and if it is not, can you recommend me one similar to it (i,e, old and good company) ?

thanks
    DoctorX Reviewed by DoctorX on . Does Leaseweb allow warez-linking? Hello, Does Leaseweb allow warez-linking? i have noticed some warez-linking websites using it. and if it is not, can you recommend me one similar to it (i,e, old and good company) ? thanks Rating: 5
    Offshore-host.blogspot.com - List of DMCA flexible webhosts.
    StudentSharez.com - Medical ebooks and lectures.

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    KWWHunction.com
    No leaseweb does not allow warez linking, about the only place nl that does would net Netrouting & Ecatel

regards

Website's:
    NoSeriously.org
    Yes they do.

Banned
    Website's:
    KWWHunction.com
    @ Gh0st

You email them, Then post the email here

Unless anything has changed within the past 2 ~ 3 months, They do not allow warez linking
    unless they provided me with false information, but anywho last time my sites were hosted with leaseweb i received a two hour notice and after that the service was suspended

Yes, if you are a big client. If you have only a few servers/virtual servers you can't get away with that.

Netrouting doesn't allow warez linking unless you have your own equipment and IP space.

I'm speaking from my personal experience.
    KnownSRV.com - Quality comes at a price, and we provide it at affordable prices.
    PayPal, Skrill(MoneyBookers), Payza(AlertPay), 2CheckOut and LibertyReserve accepted!

Banned
    Website's:
    KWWHunction.com
    here is your answer to anyone who is wondering, Even for a large clientele

they still do NOT.

Nuff said

@ Gh0st

I'd suggest finding a new data center i saw your site was hosted @ leaseweb

Did you ever use them? How many servers do you have there? How many complains did you receive?

I'm not trying to bash you but I'm a big client so I know. If course you would have to take some some links down if the copyright holder complains but you, as an individual, can't take any of my sites down. I'm getting a couple of complaints a week so I know, don't you think?
    KnownSRV.com - Quality comes at a price, and we provide it at affordable prices.
    PayPal, Skrill(MoneyBookers), Payza(AlertPay), 2CheckOut and LibertyReserve accepted!

Website's:
    Elite.SO Defendos.com Motionite.com
    Ecatel is your answer

Defendos BETA3 Released! Thread - Official Website

Banned
    Website's:
    KWWHunction.com
    +1 l0calh0st

Im not trying to turn this in to a bash thread Krunix, I even talked to live chat for the guy

Im simply saying what they have told me

so the kid does not get in trouble

Well Dylan, this is kinda tricky thing to talk about. It's more than obvious they will say that they don't allow warez. They can't know for sure are they talking to someone from Legal Department, or to some regular potential customer.

As long as you're not allowing sites that are hosting or promoting copyrighted content directly, you're ok.

Every Datacenter is same, as long as you're not making them any legal trouble they don't care what you provide to your visitors.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information