Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62898 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

View Poll Results: When the fuck do you shower?

Voters
55. You may not vote on this poll
  • Shower before bed FTW

10 18.18%
  • Shower when I wake up because I just dont give a fuck

17 30.91%
  • I don't shower. Thats gross.

5 9.09%
  • I SHOWER WHEN EVER THE FUCK I FEEL LIKE IT BECAUSE THATS JUST HOW I ROLL MOTHEFUCKER

23 41.82%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Showering in the morning

This is hella random but basically I dont get why people shower in the morning, like what the fuck.

• You gotta wake up atleast an hour earlier
    • If you go to bed dirty, you lay there for hours smelling terrible/covered in sweat and other crap that accumulated on you through out the day. (depending on how nasty you are).
    • If you take a shower right before going to sleep, you wake up clean. See how that works?
    chrishdman87 Reviewed by chrishdman87 on . Showering in the morning This is hella random but basically I dont get why people shower in the morning, like what the fuck. You gotta wake up atleast an hour earlier If you go to bed dirty, you lay there for hours smelling terrible/covered in sweat and other crap that accumulated on you through out the day. (depending on how nasty you are). If you take a shower right before going to sleep, you wake up clean. See how that works? Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

you wake up clean.
    A lot of people sweat during their sleep. Although I shower before I go to sleep.

"Put her hands down my pants now she rocking Sean John" -Big Sean

Banned
    A lot of people sweat during their sleep.
    Well their destin to fail

I don't feel fresh unless I shower in the morning. If I go to uni without showering in the morning, I will most probably fall asleep in class.

Showering in the afternoon after you come back from uni/office is a good idea but showering in the morning is a must for me.

Website's:
    ihide.info
    wake up, take a shower, get ready for the day.

if your a chick ya it might take an hour. but im a dude. takes me less than 10mins.

if i work out. i shower after that too.
    KWWH has turned gay. I will not return until Phamous is demoted.

Quote Originally Posted by chrishdman87 View Post
    This is hella random but basically I dont get why people shower in the morning, like what the fuck.

• You gotta wake up atleast an hour earlier
    • If you go to bed dirty, you lay there for hours smelling terrible/covered in sweat and other crap that accumulated on you through out the day. (depending on how nasty you are).
    • If you take a shower right before going to sleep, you wake up clean. See how that works?

I take a shower both in the morning and at night. Why? Because I sweat during the day and I like to sleep cleanly and in the morning because I wake up with a bedhead when my hair is short-long and it gets greasy when I have long hair.

and what prazsky + share said

If you go to bed dirty, you lay there for hours smelling terrible/covered in sweat and other crap that accumulated on you through out the day. (depending on how nasty you are).
    I don't really make a habit of rolling around in mud so I don't really small so bad that it keeps me up so sleeping then waking up and having a shower (which is usually what wakes me up) works for me.

OH GOD!!!!!
    Website's:
    HotNewHipHop.com
    I shower at night unless I have to attend somewhere in that case I shower during morning/day

but if I don't have to do anything I usually skip 1-2 days shower not regularly but at least 1-2 times a month

Banned
    Website's:
    takedownpiracy.com
    +1 i can go up 2 5 days without one.me thinks i need i life

mmm mmm!
    You're kinda slow if you need an hour to shower. I normally use 5-7 minutes from when I wake up, take a shower and dress up.

I do also take a shower before I go to bed.

So i'm showering a minimum of two times per day.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information