Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
63134 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default How to add email subscription box on wp blog?

I have a wordpress blog and i want user will get an email when i update my blog. i saw many sites having that feature .

i want to put exactly like that.. but dont know how .. tried a lot.. but didnt get success..

i registered feedblitz and feedburner both .. following their steps but didnt happen .. (is it need to become premium over feedblitz ?)

please experts help me out.. just tell me how to put that box where visitor put their email and feed blitz button or feedburner button showing their and counting how many visitors subscirbes over their..

shufol Reviewed by shufol on . How to add email subscription box on wp blog? I have a wordpress blog and i want user will get an email when i update my blog. i saw many sites having that feature . http://vvcap.net/db/ZVLvdARTLZWSumG-vUes.png i want to put exactly like that.. :'( but dont know how .. tried a lot.. but didnt get success..:( i registered feedblitz and feedburner both .. following their steps but didnt happen .. (is it need to become premium over feedblitz ?) please experts help me out.. just tell me how to put that box where visitor put their Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

mmm mmm!
    This is probably done by Feedburner, which allows you to add an email button.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

@mrsandvik mate i also know that.. but how to do that.. i want to know the process..

mmm mmm!
    They give you the code and you just copy and paste it into the relevent php file.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

nope.. they want to become paid member to use that feature.. when i tried i got that.

mmm mmm!
    Then you must pay ..

.. or use a nulled version

thanks mrs..

can anybody give me better solution??

bump.. pls help..

Thread Information