Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
63063 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Banned
    Website's:
    rapidleechhosting.net ponofilms.net wupload.ws

Default RapidleechHosting.NeT 1 Gbps-100 Mbps VPS from $6.99/month USA

Hello, RapidleechHosting.NeT is back with lot of exciting plans including linux

USA Linux VPS Plans

VPS - 20
    CPU: 1000MHZ GUARANTEED
    Ram: 512 MB GUARANTEED
    Hard Disk: 20 GB
    Connection: 100 Mbps
    Bandwidth: 1000GB
    Dedicated IP: 2
    Panel: Veportal
    Price: 6.99$/Monthly
    Order Now

VPS - 50
    CPU: 1500MHZ GUARANTEED
    Ram: 1024 MB GUARANTEED
    Hard Disk: 50 GB
    Bandwidth: 1000GB
    Price: 10$/Monthly
    Order Now

VPS - 100
    CPU: 2000MHZ GUARANTEED
    Ram: 1.5GB GUARANTEED
    Hard Disk: 100 GB
    Bandwidth: 2000GB
    Price: 20$/Monthly
    Order Now

VPS - 20G
    CPU: 1000MHZ GUARANTEED
    Ram: 512MB GUARANTEED
    Hard Disk: 20 GB
    Connection: 1000 Mbps
    Price: 15$/Monthly
    Order Now

VPS - 50G
    CPU: 1500MHZ GUARANTEED
    Ram: 1024 MB GUARANTEED
    Hard Disk: 50 GB
    Connection: 1000 Mbps
    Price: 22$/Monthly
    Order Now

We Dont OverSell our Resources and we 100% Guarantee about it.

*All VPS are unmanaged.
    * Free Reboot /Reinstalls
    *server location USA LA
    *NB: By ordering you accept our rules , No Refund for any reason

Payment Modes: Paypal, AlertPay
    We do not provide support via messengers. We have email and ticket system for it.
    freecbc3 Reviewed by freecbc3 on . RapidleechHosting.NeT 1 Gbps-100 Mbps VPS from $6.99/month USA Hello, RapidleechHosting.NeT is back with lot of exciting plans including linux USA Linux VPS Plans VPS - 20 CPU: 1000MHZ GUARANTEED Ram: 512 MB GUARANTEED Hard Disk: 20 GB Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    IPcoders.com
    No Refund for any reason
    And this is what? Are you a scam? Refund policy must be.

Banned
    Website's:
    Quote Originally Posted by ipcoders View Post
    And this is what? Are you a scam? Refund policy must be.
    if you dont accept our rules dont buy simply

we are in business more then 1 year

Website's:
    IPcoders.com
    I'am sorry, I just first time seeing this, confused little bit. Sorry.

Banned
    Website's:
    Quote Originally Posted by ipcoders View Post
    I'am sorry, I just first time seeing this, confused little bit. Sorry.
    that bcz i do buy ip from dc by request
    i offer 2 ip i cant cancel then tht why

Regards

read this review, they seems not to be very trusty http://www.besthostingforums.com/sho...t=53869&page=2

Banned
    Website's:
    Quote Originally Posted by epox111 View Post
    read this review, they seems not to be very trusty http://www.besthostingforums.com/sho...t=53869&page=2
    that server was in ge netdirect and too many down there tht why we change all our server to usa

no more ge offer

I know this guy, their service ha been around for a year. I had a rapidleech from them for 8 months. its good.
    "Only great minds can afford a simple style."

Probation

Default Warning

Signed up just to warn potential buyers about this service.

I have been using it for almost three weeks now, and it is most definitely the worst service I have ever had to deal with.

To start with, I had no email confirming I had signed up and paid (other than the receipt you get from paypal). Had absolutely no word from them until about 24 hours later when I got an email giving me login details and pretty rubbish instructions on how to access my account. The last part thankfully not being an issue for me as I know what I'm doing anyway.

If I had ordered a dedicated server then I could have understood the delay, but it was shared. I have had plenty of other shared hosting providers in the past, and all of them were setup and ready for me to use within a couple of hours.

These problems are all very trivial in comparison however. It gets worse.

The login details for accessing the server through FTP/SFTP were wrong. So I could only access it through the web app. After submitting a support ticket, I had to wait two days before a simple thing like a changed password was resolved.

So finally after three days I have full access to my account. All up hill from here. Or so I thought.

The torrent web app is constantly freezing, reporting wrong data, not doing what it's being instructed to do. It's abysmal.

After an hour or so of the web app being completely frozen, and numerous attempts to fix out, I submit a new support ticket complaining about the service and to try and get it sorted. An hour later I go back to check if there's been any replies. Lo and behold I now cannot log in to the client portal as my password is now wrong. My password was saved in my browser.

Emailed the admin, this was about 10 hours ago. No reply as of yet and not holding my breath either.

Went over to a friends house for the rest of the day. Came back and the web app was now unfrozen after logging in. It was now showing as seeding a torrent at 12MB/S, with 30GB already uploaded. I thought wahey finally something good has come out of this.

Wrong. I log into my account on this particular private tracker and my ratio has been raped. About 10GB did get uploaded, but was added to my download stats also.

I only had a total of 50GB HDD space on the seedbox, and only 15GB of that actually free.

The web app reports wrong data to the tracker and significantly lowered my ratio. It's really lucky I had a very good ratio anyway otherwise I would be banned now.

Long post I know, but basically stay away from this hosting at all costs!

Looking up other reviews on the internet I've found other bad experiences from this service also, to which the owner of this seedbox signed up to the forum to ask for the post removed, accusing of the poster of trying to hurt the reputation of the company. I can assure you I am not a troll, or anyone purposely out to tarnish a reputation just for the hell of it. I'm just a very badly treated customer wanting to warn others of the risks of choosing this hosting service!

Avoid rapidleechhosting.net, I got scammed like a kid. No refund, rapidleech not working, can' add premiums.
    How is possible those guys are first at google?

Thread Information