Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62866 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Respected Member

Default Request For Elite DDL Spot

Ok as some of you know i've reopened www.warezxtreme.org with a new staff line up, new look, and new options on the site. I've created a Elite DDL section that is open for website owners who apply for a spot. What you will get is promoted to Elite DDL member, Your own website section where you can post your sites uploads, and a voice. To view the setup please go to http://www.warezxtreme.org/forums/ There are already three sites setup so you can see how it works. If you'd like to become part of this new forum system please let me know by responding to this post with you site name.

Thanks
    barcodenation Reviewed by barcodenation on . Request For Elite DDL Spot Ok as some of you know i've reopened www.warezxtreme.org with a new staff line up, new look, and new options on the site. I've created a Elite DDL section that is open for website owners who apply for a spot. What you will get is promoted to Elite DDL member, Your own website section where you can post your sites uploads, and a voice. To view the setup please go to http://www.warezxtreme.org/forums/ There are already three sites setup so you can see how it works. If you'd like to become part of Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

I r Super Cop
    very nice concept...
    Follow besthostingforums on FB

Looking for an Article Writer? Check out my services here.

Respected Member
    Thanks Rox

Thread Information