Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62898 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    This DDL spam already happened in 2006, and 99% failed miserably.

@ Mr Happy, simply cause they do not have the knowledge or have what it takes (for example, more than $5 on their paypal to pay for hosting), or time, dedications, and most people also don't seem to have brains.

I don't see why you should encourage folks with $2 trying to make a gazillion dollars with a crappy DDL site which they will close down (or, with other words, they'll be suspended from their host for not paying) in 2 months.

Website's:
    iFunMaza.com
    we are one week older yet
    sucseded in providing Traffic to sites

here we go
    (cld not take full page coz updated to Firefox v4)

may be not at huge numbers but yes our SEO is getting thread Views
    and we Shall Defentely be Stronger infuture
    Thanks
    warm Regards

FB - http://www.facebook.com/IfunMaza
    Twitter - twitter.com/#!/iFunMaza

3.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    pixbucket.in
    With no offence immu but you are saying that you are sending traffic to the submits.Going to 40 page of your DDL you will see submits from 19/2.that means 1 month old with no views.after passing some pages from 1 to 40 i saw max 10 submits with at least 1 view.

That what i stated at the start.That you start the DDL and come to KWWH asking for submits.You feel happy that so many people are willing to do it so you say you will approve all.

Thats wrong by my side if i had a forum.Why i have to be with the others ,that as The Coon mentioned, with nothing unique?

if we take this seriously it means crappy same posts,maybe same uploaders or even same webmasters with different forums.So your traffic is minimum to nothing.

Also a good example is FreshDDL..13k submits..whats the point if the traffic is 0.?

Website's:
    mygamegalaxy.com
    well i have run a ddl sites over the last couple of years, with almost same traffic. and now since the close of katz my traffic has almost doubled two folds,, every site has to start some were! weather it be a ddl, blog or forum

1SearchEngine you can choose where you want to search.

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    Quote Originally Posted by immu View Post
    we are one week older yet
    sucseded in providing Traffic to sites

here we go
    (cld not take full page coz updated to Firefox v4)

may be not at huge numbers but yes our SEO is getting thread Views
    and we Shall Defentely be Stronger infuture
    Thanks
    warm Regards
    Sad fact about those views is they include when a search engine follows the link. If Google crawls a link it's counted as a view by the script so it's highly flawed. The views you are sending is much lower
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

Website's:
    bypassx.com
    Is very simple the ddl needs to be promoted, accept submits is not promote the ddl.

The main error is that new ddl want to start from 0 and at the same time invest 0 money into promote the ddl thinking that SEO and tons of submits will give them traffic... but this method fails.

I think that instead build 100 ddl craps, will be better if many people work together into one ddl, it can be a real good one. But most of people are people seeking for money, and not to work as a team because they do it for fast money.

The warez community needs a new katz, but any of those new ddl can replace katz until you can get lots of visits from submissions or in other words until one ddl invest lot of money on it to promote and get visits.

nobody matches katz..
    Every DDL now is F**k
    So we should gather a team of expertise on this forum and start a new DDL
    sure it will take time but the outcome will be good
    now How's the idea?

Banned
    Website's:
    solarfit4la.org xenspeed.net
    I have no idea why the hell EL-Warez takes freshddl as a example. We are still new and I know we can't provide much traffics. All the submit's came from rardownload.net. I need those download links for sitemap. Once it is indexed on google, you may get some traffics.You are making my site down. Don't someone teach you to respect people. My site was created before katz RIP. So I have no intension to become the next KATZ. KATZ is a wonderfull DDL site in the world. If I think I would be the next katz then I am a crazy guy. Katz took 8 years to reach the best. I am still the beginner and I created this site to improve my coding skill. I have learn alot by creating this little site. If I simply approve all the site downloads then my 'Total Download' count will be 100k in one month. EL-Warez watch your words before replying something. You need to know other peoples feeling...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by EL-Warez View Post
    After Katz ended his amazing era i see DDLs poping up like crazy.

Its like with warez forums,thousand of those.And now DDLs come with everyday one more poping up.

Here what is see its wrong:

1.None of these have ANY traffic.(Example is FreshDDL)
    2.They approve every single site/forum.
    3.They have nothing unique but thousand of submits.Like spam.
    4.And they have to louse rules.Only submits and a linkback and BAM you are 5*.

Anyway i want to say to these DDLs webmaster that they have to be more proffessional,more unique if they want to reach Katz or Phase.

Now that Katz Era finished you can create yours,but without childish actions.

So your opinion?
    The website age is 9 days only so i think it's good job for now...If you can make something better show me

Website's:
    hyip.ro ahost.ro tiny.ahost.ro links.ahost.ro myip.ahost.ro arcade.azd.ro
    Well I think Katz Will be on Again (on 17 march Ive got traffic from katz) all content is on their servers they change the site re-direction every day

Why to close such a Greate Site (KATZ)to Ignore all Who used and liked it HAVE NO SENSE...

on topic ;
    I'm using downloadwarez who get good traffic
    ZunoX maby will be bigger maby not I use

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information