Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62972 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Website's:
    pixbucket.in

Default Whats the thing with the DDLs?

After Katz ended his amazing era i see DDLs poping up like crazy.

Its like with warez forums,thousand of those.And now DDLs come with everyday one more poping up.

Here what is see its wrong:

1.None of these have ANY traffic.(Example is FreshDDL)
    2.They approve every single site/forum.
    3.They have nothing unique but thousand of submits.Like spam.
    4.And they have to louse rules.Only submits and a linkback and BAM you are 5*.

Anyway i want to say to these DDLs webmaster that they have to be more proffessional,more unique if they want to reach Katz or Phase.

Now that Katz Era finished you can create yours,but without childish actions.

So your opinion?
    EL-Warez Reviewed by EL-Warez on . Whats the thing with the DDLs? After Katz ended his amazing era i see DDLs poping up like crazy. Its like with warez forums,thousand of those.And now DDLs come with everyday one more poping up. Here what is see its wrong: 1.None of these have ANY traffic.(Example is FreshDDL) 2.They approve every single site/forum. 3.They have nothing unique but thousand of submits.Like spam. 4.And they have to louse rules.Only submits and a linkback and BAM you are 5*. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    adminrooms.net adminrooms.com
    My opinion is that you wrote phaze ddl wrong
    Trusted people: Demon, Gigawiz and Myself??

Website's:
    pixbucket.in
    I thought it was banned word...smartass!

mmm mmm!
    To be honest - 99% of these people are wasting their time.

I can see one site that has potential and that is ZunoX although it does not send any traffic. Yet.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

mmm mmm!
    PhazeDDL has not been banned for the last few months. You are allowed to use the word.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Banned
    Website's:
    PakCyberArmy.Net HackAll.Net LinkDDL.Com HackersMedia.CoM
    well,I would say that,many ddl are getting created so they can ALL bring traffic to peoples site TOGETHER and to keep your traffic rate same like be4

Bow Chicka Wow Wow!!
    Website's:
    scenerls.org wrz.co
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSandvik View Post
    To be honest - 99% of these people are wasting their time.

I can see one site that has potential and that is ZunoX although it does not send any traffic. Yet.

Indeed. Too much work for 100-200uv/day

And there are a few potential sites like Mecho, Twilight and you wont know where ZunoX will go from now.

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    I don't see what the problem is. Sure probably only one out of the thousands will have any success but I do like to see people create DDL sites.

See if you set up a forum or blog you just install, import theme and submit to DDL's to get traffic.

It's a lot more complicated with DDL sites. Say you start with WCDDL which is probably the best free DDL script. Their are very few themes available so you probably have to create your own or port a Wordpress theme. Then their's the problem of traffic. It's very difficult to build up traffic. You have to do a lot of SEO and marketing. Feature wise too their are very few mods or plugins for DDL sites so you have to create your own. Same while editing and optimizing the site you have to edit code directly.

If someone starts a DDL site you learn way more that you would if you started a forum or blog. Sure your site will probably get nowhere but from a learning experience it's one of the best you can get. The amount of knowledge a webmaster has after running a forum or blog after a year usually isn't near as much as a webmaster who's being running a DDL site for one month. I don't think everything has to be about traffic and money. It can be about fun, learning and enjoyment which is far more important.
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

Banned
    Website's:
    KWWHunction.com
    ZunoX is going places

Website's:
    StoneArcade.com
    Could say the same thing about all the crap forums and blogs that appear on a daily basis really and dont see people making threads like this about that lol. Sure some are bound to fail,but some wont,same goes for any site really imo

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information