Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62715 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unhappy Multiposter 5 HELP

So i bought Multiposter 5 two days ago and I need some help, would deeply appreciate some help.

I now that MP5 posts on different forums and stuff but I don't know how to add websites. Do I have to signup on EVERY SINGLE forum and then add everything to MP5 or do I just press a button and get all the sites automatically.

I've seen videos on Youtube where people have Multiposter black and just click a button and then get all the sites on Multiposter. I tried to do that but a got an error.

Please people tell me how to add websites and how MP5 works
    theunderfire Reviewed by theunderfire on . Multiposter 5 HELP So i bought Multiposter 5 two days ago and I need some help, would deeply appreciate some help. I now that MP5 posts on different forums and stuff but I don't know how to add websites. Do I have to signup on EVERY SINGLE forum and then add everything to MP5 or do I just press a button and get all the sites automatically. I've seen videos on Youtube where people have Multiposter black and just click a button and then get all the sites on Multiposter. I tried to do that but a got an error. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    you can get support from this link : http://extremecoderz.com/

Yeah I know tried that forum but it seems to be dead.
    The guys on KWWHunction seem to know a lot so I tried here too.

dead? it isn't, the admin check the forum everyday and respond to all question and problems anyway the admin is here too

You need to first Register one by one on Forums.

than goto Navigation ---> Add/Remove Sites
    Than click on File than choose New Template a popup window will appear type the Forum name in Short forum (like KWWHunction not besthostingforums.com) but you can write any thing.

than click create template.
    in left site template will shown. click on them and than put SITE details.

like url, username, password
    than SITE requirements than forum type. and Areas where you wanna post. (You need to first Manage your Area Name from Navigation--->option)

this above tut will only make one template for you.

Thanks for the answer. I have heard that you also can have already created templstes. How do they work? Do you need to register on them too?

Remember On every Forum Templates You need to Register first.

Ok and there is not sny program that can create the accounts for me

No, there isn't.

@rkze1 no bro there is prog named (vBulletin Profile Creator by ugetlinks) for making account/profile also there are some BH tools too (like ubot/Xrumer (don't confirm about xrumer).

@topic Starter
    bro same for you

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information