Ok does anyone know if it would affect subbmitions to ddl sites if i added subcats on my forum EG, Apps then sub Demonz Apps. so people could go to my ddl site to. i would not be subbmiting from my ddl site just subbing the forum cats. I just wondered if it would be classed as to many links same as banner rules. I wouldnt have a prob with it from my own ddl, but im only a neewbe at running my ddl site. Hopfully one of you can help me out here lol.

Its ok i got an email back from twilight.
Hi,

This would also qualify as a link to a ddl site.

Regards,
Twilight.ws
Not sure they understood what i was saying, i cant see it being a link as such.But nice of them to bother getting back to me. im just trying to upgrade this stale warez scene lol.
morden Reviewed by morden on . Sub Cats from my ddl to my forum Ok does anyone know if it would affect subbmitions to ddl sites if i added subcats on my forum EG, Apps then sub Demonz Apps. so people could go to my ddl site to. i would not be subbmiting from my ddl site just subbing the forum cats. I just wondered if it would be classed as to many links same as banner rules. I wouldnt have a prob with it from my own ddl, but im only a neewbe at running my ddl site. Hopfully one of you can help me out here lol. __________________ Added after 3 Hours 42 Rating: 5