Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62581 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Whats wrong with it?

can't grab

On your situation, for some reason the website that i use to grab the movie information isnt picking up that imdb link.

If for any reason you encounter this problem, simply just search the name instead of the link and it should work.

Sorry for any inconvenience but this problem is not in the programs coding, it is in the websites coding.

4.   Sponsored Links

Trusted Webmaster
    Website's:
    KWWHunction.com
    Good Job Brother

very good programs works fine and save a lot of time but when searching for some movies gives the wrong movie sometimes
    can you make possible to grab info using the imdb url in addition to movie name

That is already an option... just input the imdbURL and it will grab the movie.

Sometimes it will not grab the movie, but thats not usual.

If your typing a movie name and it pulls the wrong movie just put what year the movie was made after.

like if your looking for the newest batman and the old one pops up, just type "Batman 2012" and it will bring up the correct movie.

i have tried what you suggested but it does not work
    here is normal move name works fine

here is when search imdb url

here is when put 2012 after movie title

is the same for all movie i try

Ok, i dont use this program myself very much at all so i didnt know that it was having these problems, the last time i used it the above information worked just fine.

I just opened it up and tried it out and it is not working as it's suppose to.

Later today i will read into my code and see what has gone wrong with it and i will get back with you.

Sorry for the inconvenience

---------- Post added at 10:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 AM ----------

Sorry for double post but, i went ahead and took a look at it while i had some free time. I found the problem with using the IMDB URL and that is now fixed.

I however did not find the problem with searching with the year at the end of the title, so that is not fixed. I will try and update that in the next couple of days and get that working.

I also disabled all the image host's that will not host image's anymore, and i will also try to get some new image host's in there as soon as i can, but for now all you can use is Picsend.

Links are in the first post.

Thanks for using my program.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread Information