Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62727 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Want to create a website with wordpress ?

I want to create a website with wordpress and want to use google adsense program..Will they allow me to do so..I am not into warez or illegal stuffs..
    waka_waka Reviewed by waka_waka on . Want to create a website with wordpress ? I want to create a website with wordpress and want to use google adsense program..Will they allow me to do so..I am not into warez or illegal stuffs.. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    YoutubeBackgrounds.org
    you can use adsense on wordpress, but you wont just get it straight off the bat.

Get your site up and running first, wait until its sort of active and make sure you have everything laid out nicely and organized.

Then apply, otherwise you will get rejected.

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    Your going about your website completely the wrong way. Adding adverts to a new site isn't a good idea. It will be slow and unappealing so you'll struggle to gain traffic. Google will also see a new site with adverts and not like it. This is strange as Adsense is owned by Google but so it is potentially hurting their revenue but they still do it which is good for users. Anyway ya the advert question is usually a question you ask after a month. Not before a site starts.
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

Banned
    Website's:
    KWWHunction.com
    i thought google required your site to be at least two months of age before they allow it

Thread Information