Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61137 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Website's:
    medwarez.com
    me too
    they blocked all the ips that comes from my country (my country sucks)
    so i am using vpns/proxies all the time and i access to my file sonic account normally

2.   Sponsored Links

blocked again for my

Probation

Default Filesonic problem

Hi guys,

I'm having real problems with my filesonic account. I can't upload, download or even access my account. I keep getting the following message:

"We have detected some suspicious behaviour coming from your IP address (**.***.***.**) and have been temporarily blocked. if you feel this is an error, click here to report it to our technical team."

I've clicked the click here to report it link and I've typed the captcha in and hit the submit button, but nothing happens.

Just my luck, I only bought a premium account yesterday (10th May).

Has anyone got any idea how to solve this, I can't even find a way of contacting anyone from filesonic.

Thanks in advance

I'm constantly getting this:

Code: 

We have detected some suspicious behaviour coming from your IP address (84.13.113.36) and have been temporarily blocked. If you feel this is an error, click here to report it to our technical team.

Please Enter Captcha:
    I've reset my connection and tried 4 different IP's, all in completely different ranges and I can't get past this error.

Code: 
    We have detected some suspicious behaviour coming from your IP address (78.144.43.205) and have been temporarily blocked. If you feel this is an error, click here to report it to our technical team.
    Another IP attempt, tried 5 now. All blocked, no idea why. My account works from my US & UK RDP (I have EU&US servers for work). But from my home PC, a residental DSL connection in UK it just blocks me. I don't use any proxies, or anything dodgy. I don't upload files, just use it to download weekly TV.

I got this issue too, either we used a service which has stole our account info or it's a glitch on their side, either way i'm guessing it will be straight-forward to settle unless they are going anti-warez

Only thing I use is jdownloader and if that had started stealing passwords I would expect a far few posts to be popping up right now

As for anti-warez, maybe. They shouldn't be blocking accounts that don't upload though.

As an added bonus, the captcha on this site is damn extreme ... I suck at them at the best of times, but that one takes the piss.

I didn't mean Jdownloader, I meant if you ever bought a space on a RL or Sborg server, the guy who owns it has access to everything, but i'm 60% sure it's just a Filesonic fault. Unless as I said previously they're going anti-warez and just gonna ban everyone uploading it (extremely unlikely).

Probation
    just checked my filesonic account again and its working again. its got to be be something on their side.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy. View Post
    I didn't mean Jdownloader, I meant if you ever bought a space on a RL or Sborg server, the guy who owns it has access to everything, but i'm 60% sure it's just a Filesonic fault. Unless as I said previously they're going anti-warez and just gonna ban everyone uploading it (extremely unlikely).
    Yea I knew what you mean't, I was just clarifying I don't use any such programs. I also don't upload files, ever. I have my own webhosting and servers for my files, which nothing illegal is hosted .

But, it is now working for me wootage.

Probation
    I cant get on filesonic at all not even their website to try and get it sorted out

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information