Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
63325 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    demonzddl.com brosharefiles.co.uk scooblze.com donerighthosting.com

Default Demonz DDL

Just updated Demonz DDl
    We have now added file hosts mod big thanks to t3od0r, also we now have a ranking system in place based on our discretion and amount of quality submitions your site makes.

Changed primary filehosts to keep up with modern times

Primary filehosts

Filserve, Hotfile, Filesonic, Rapidshare.

Thanks to all who have submited and to those that have helped along the way.

morden Reviewed by morden on . Demonz DDL Just updated Demonz DDl We have now added file hosts mod big thanks to t3od0r, also we now have a ranking system in place based on our discretion and amount of quality submitions your site makes. Changed primary filehosts to keep up with modern times Primary filehosts Filserve, Hotfile, Filesonic, Rapidshare. Thanks to all who have submited and to those that have helped along the way. Rating: 5
    I respect all others, i will help where i can, Due to health issues im on my pc most of the time, im no expert but what i do know i will share. I dont do competitions of others sites so dont diss mine its all i have

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    movie4all.org
    you welcome mate.new ddl site
    1 Link Movies For All

Website's:
    demonzddl.com brosharefiles.co.uk scooblze.com donerighthosting.com
    Thanks superboy0905
    I know theres a few about now and good luck to all of you.

Just like to say thanks to all who are subing to my DDL im suprised at how much we are getting. Keeps me bizy lol.
    Also thanks to all that have given linkbacks.
    I have some good sites submiting and i am about to redoo some ranking, so all that sub to me check your ranks or just request higher if you think you deserve it.
    Cheers
    I respect all others, i will help where i can, Due to health issues im on my pc most of the time, im no expert but what i do know i will share. I dont do competitions of others sites so dont diss mine its all i have

Thread Information